Chapter 29: Rollercoaster

Jacob was dribbling the football around the pitch swerving between the opposing players dribbling it thoroughly until he reached the goal scoring successfully, hearing a loud roar from the crowd. "Wow there doing pretty well, aren't they?" Katie smiled as she sat with Caleb on the bleachers watching Jacob and Lincoln play. "Where are the others again?" Katie wondered "I'm not sure, Ivy was being very secretive on the phone, but she sounded a little drunk, and I think it has something to do with Connor, apparently he has a new girlfriend" Caleb sipped his Mocha frappuccino and tilted his shades and his hat "I thought Connor was dating Jessica Morenose?" Katie glanced at Caleb surprised "Oh he was now, he's dating Gretchen Louis" Caleb sighed "Bitch" Katie rolled her eyes  sipping her drink.

Kai walked up sitting next to Caleb "Hey, what are you doing here, you don't like football?" Katie asked confused by his appearance "Oh I thought It would be fun" Kai smiled "Where's Owen, you two are usually glued to each other" Caleb sarcastically grinned "Hilarious, He's at a family thing, hard to explain" Kai explained briefly "Well, who's winning?" Kai wondered arriving late "Who knows, it's hard to tell" Caleb didn't get the rules "Our team by 2 points" Katie corrected him "Ok, no need to show off" Caleb sipped his drink through the straw.

As he was sipping his drink he noticed a familiar face standing at the bottom of the bleachers and Caleb almost chocked on his drink "Son of a Bitch" Caleb coughed and Katie patted him on the back. "What?" Katie asked confused "Jamal, is here" Caleb pounced up walking over "Wow, he's-" Kai adjusted his gaze "Beautiful, you would be correct" Katie smiled also adjusting her gaze.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Caleb growled "I mean joing my school wasn't enough" Caleb sighed "That wasn't my idea, and I thought everything was getting better, Jacob said he was ok with it right?" Jamal smirked his charismatic smile "He did, but the football team, which he is on, I think that's not wise" Caleb warned him "We all grown up here, and you know how much I love football" Jamal winked "I thought you said you would try and avoid us" Caleb crossed his arms "I'm not trying to cause trouble I'm here to have fun, and football is fun" Jamal's expression changed quickly "Oh please, your lying through your teeth, but if I find out your causing trouble, I will intervene, we clear" Caleb threatened him slightly knowing how he could get under Jacob's skin "You're so cute when your threatening me" Jamal smirked and Caleb turned around "My threats are genuine, ask Jack but I'm sure you two are quite familiar" Caleb smiled back before walking back off to Katie.

"What Is he doing here?" Katie wondered "To cause trouble, I bet" Caleb doubted his word. And as the football game came to a swift end the crowd eventually left and Jacob walked over to the bleachers. "Hey, shortcake thanks for coming" Jacob pulled Caleb close hugging him but Caleb pushed him off gently "What?" Jacob looked confused "Your a little sweaty" Caleb cringed slightly "Oh I thought you loved me though?" Jacob joked rubbing his hand through his hair "Oh shut up" Caleb pulled him in for a kiss "Now go shower, I'll see you later?" Caleb smiled "Where are you going?" Jacob wondered "Me and Katie are going to see a movie and go shopping for a bit, since Ivy and Millie are busy" Caleb smiled his arms around Jacob's shoulders.

Jacob looked down at him smiling "Fine, but dinner tonight" Jacob smirked hopeful and Caleb nodded "I have to tell you something, but you can't get mad" Caleb warned him and Jacob looked nervous "What?" Jacob looked nervous "Jamal, said he may be joing the football team, I tried to convince him not too but he wouldn't budge" Caleb looked worried "Seriously? It's been three weeks since he joined, and now he decides to join the team" Jacob found that very suspicious "You're mad" Caleb looked saddened and Jacob noticed that "I'm not" Jacob looked down at Caleb tilting his head upwards locking eyes "I'm not mad, shortcake" Jacob kissed him before jogging off to shower when he locked eyes with Jamal chatting to the coach and he smiled mischievously at Jacob as he jogged away, Jacob filled with anger.