Chapter 20: The New Boy

At School wrapped in Coats the group strolled into the warm school, slowly defrosting from the ice cold weather. As they wiped the snow of their shoes they wondered down the slippery hallway as many students rushed to their classrooms, when an announcement came from the monitor "Caleb Miller Stokeo report to the headmistress' office immediately" It stated in a serious tone and Caleb sighed rolling his eyes.

"What did you do?" Lincoln asked surprised "Why don't go and find out" Caleb kissed Jacob before strolling to the headmaster's office a great distance away. Caleb in that moment was nervous because to his recollection he hasn't done anything bad to require him to go to the headmistress' office.

He knocked on the door, before entering "Whatever it is I didn't start it, it wasn't my fault and I won't do it again" Caleb entered when he suddenly noticed Kai perched on a chair in front of the chirpy headmaster "Don't fret, you're not in trouble Caleb, this is our new sixth former Kai, I was hoping you could tour him around school so he can feel a little familiar here" She smiled and Caleb sighed in relief "Of course, I would be happy too" Caleb smiled as Kai waved at him smile on his face.

"Perfect, you have been excused from your first two lessons, so take your time" She smiled as they exited the office "Well, hello stranger" Kai smiled "I didn't know you were transfering here" Caleb smiled "Small world, right" kai smirked walking down the icy hallway. "So I guess I'm giving you the full tour then" Caleb smiled as they started walking further.

Caleb did actually show him around most classrooms and areas of the school "So Mrs. Burke told me you are quite new too, at this school anyway" Kai asked intrigued "That is correct I moved here a few months ago, so not that long" Caleb smiled as they walked to the gym which was being currently used for football practise since the snow and ice flooded the field making it unsafe to play.

They entered the gym and their presence, caught Jacob's attention who beamed his smile at them waving "Oh my, who is that cutie?" Kai asked flushed slightly "Jacob, my boyfriend" Caleb smiled waving back "Lucky" Kai responded a little jealous and Jacob then got tackled because he was currently distracted. "He's adorable btw" Kai added noticing his goofy behaviour "I know right" Caleb smiled "Now moving on"Caleb showed him out back into the hallway, not wanting to distract his boyfriend any further.
Later the tour came to a brisk closure, "Hey, Kai you can come sit with me and my friends if you like for lunch?" Caleb offered smiling "I would love that, I just have to go back to the Headmistress' office first" Kai smiled before strolling off.

"You're kidding it's that cute boy, you work with?" Katie asked as they sat in a group eating lunch later on "What a small world" Millie added "What cute boy?" Jacob asked "Relax, I Work with him at the studio that's all, he actually seems really nice" Caleb sipped his hot beverage in attempt to battle the ice cold air "I can't wait to meet him" Ivy smiled intrigued by this boy. "He moved from Hertford, actually" Caleb seemed surprised "Ooh I love Hertford, I remember visiting a few schools there before here" Ivy smiled remembering her past experience.

Kai walked around and Caleb waved and he followed sitting next to him "Nice to see you again" Katie smiled waving slightly "Nice too meet you Kai, I'm Jacob this is Ivy, Lincoln and Ava" Jacob smiled being very friendly. And as lunch rolled on the group departed and Caleb was sitting with Katie and Ivy "He seems nice" Ivy started "Is it me or has Owen been goggling at Kai since he sat down?" Katie asked noticing his strong gaze.

And as they all glanced at Owen he rushed over sitting next to Ivy and opposite Caleb and Katie. "Who is that cutie you sat with, what's his story?" Owen asked touching Caleb's hand hoping to find out the answers to his questions, flushed slightly. Caleb moved his hands away "Why don't you go and ask him like a normal person" Caleb smirked and Owen rolled his eyes "His name is kai, he works with Caleb at the studio, he moved from Hertford and he's a Virgo and you can ask the rest" Katie sarcastically smiled back.