Chapter 12: Jack Mikelson Stokeo

They all gazed at Jack who wondered over. A huge smirk sprawled across his face "What are you doing here?" Ivy asked walking up to him "Didn't you miss me?"Jack smiled holding onto his mask before setting his eyes to Caleb who looked shook, and slightly triggered by his appearance "You've got nothing to say, Caleb?" Jack smirked slightly impressed "Oh I Have things to say, but you want like them" Caleb smiled before storming away. Jacob chased Caleb out of the Gym "Oh who's that?" Jack licked his lips "Not yours" Ivy pushed him back following Jacob out of the gym.

"Caleb wait-" Jacob caught up to Caleb who stopped, standing by the entrance to the school "You move so fast" Jacob panted slightly "Are you ok? Who is that?" Jacob asked noticing his discomfort "My other Cousin Jack" Caleb sighed "And we're not exactly on good terms" Caleb looked shocked and Jacob pulled Caleb close "You seemed scared, in there" Jacob pointed out "Not scared, worried Jack has a streak of causing chaos" Caleb sighed remembering a past event, which will soon come back up.

"There you two are, You move surprisingly fast" Ivy panted "What is he doing here? Did you invite him?" Caleb asked frantic "Of course not, I'm not his biggest fan either, but I'll be happy to kick his ass out of here" Ivy added "Oh don't worry I'll do it, if the need be" Caleb smiled "So what's the deal with Jack, then?" Jacob chimed in "He's the devil with an obnoxious smile, and poor fashion sense" Ivy joked and Caleb smiled at the accurate description.

"Here you two are" Jack's voice echoed in the halls as he approached them, smile across his face "What are you doing here?" Caleb asked anger on his face, which Jacob never really saw unless Caleb was talking to Owen. "Oh Didn't your parents tell you, I'm here to stay" Jack smiled and they looked confused "Come again" Caleb added "I'm moving back into town for sixth form, won't that be fun" Jack smiled "It'll be fun when you leave" Ivy sighed mortified by the news "Oh hell no" Caleb sighed storming out of the school, Jacob followed "Are you ok?" Jacob asked once more to see how overwhelmed Caleb looked "I just need a minute, go back into the party" Caleb said sounding exhausted.

"No, I'm good" Jacob touched Caleb's back about to hug him but Caleb pulled away. "Please, I just need a minute to think" Caleb sighed and Jacob looked worried but walked back inside with Ivy. Jack also went inside.

Caleb sat there on a bench around the side of the school cigarette in hand, not having one in ages when a familiar face called "Can you stop calling me?" Caleb yelled pissed off by a certain someone "What's wrong with you?" Jamal replied "Jack has come back into town, apparently he's moving here now, and I'm currently sitting alone on a bench at the back of the school, smoking a cigarette" Caleb explained "Wow, your night seems interesting, Sorry about Jack, I remember how chaotic he can be" Jamal comforted him "Sorry I just needed to vent" Caleb sighed a little embarrassed "It's ok, anytime" Jamal replied in a soothing tone "This is the last time, I'm going to call you, Ivy's right I need to move on with my life instead of clinging onto the past, goodbye Jamal" Caleb sighed hanging up the phone and Caleb sighed briefly before a familiar face approached him.

"Josh? what are you doing here? you don't go to school here?" Caleb asked noticing he was dressed up in a Prince charming costume "Lincoln invited me, are you ok?" He asked sitting next to Caleb "Can I have one?" Josh asked Caleb seemed confused "What?" Caleb asked "A cigarette?" Josh chuckled "Oh right" Caleb smiled handing him one lighting it for him "I didn't know you smoke" Josh smiled blowing out smoke "Only rarely, seemed fitting tonight" Caleb sighed stressed out "What's wrong?" Josh asked "Long story, but my devil of a cousin has returned, It's just too much" Caleb sighed, but then Jacob approached them "Oh there you are, Josh you made it, great" Jacob smiled borrowing Caleb's cigarette "Do you want me to take you home?" Jacob asked with a sweet smile on his face holding out his hand.

"If that's ok, we can go back in if you want?" Caleb sighed feeling like a burden. "No problem at all" Jacob smiled pulling Caleb up "Thanks Josh" Caleb smiled walking away with Jacob's arm around him. Josh sighed butterflies in his stomach "What's wrong with me" He shook his head, not knowing what he was feeling at that moment in time.

They were driving in the car, when they stopped at the closest McDonald's "Wait-" Caleb started "We need sustenance, shortcake" Jacob smiled pinching his cheeks "I'm paying this time" Caleb ordered and Jacob knew not to argue, because he wouldn't win. And then they sat back in Jacob's secret spot by the lake just at the edge of town.

"I love this place, it's such a beautiful view" Caleb smiled at the sight of bright lights bouncing of the dark lake "It is" Jacob blushed glancing at Caleb who then looked back and smiled "I'm sorry about tonight, I caused some drama, instead of Jack for a change" Caleb sighed feeling guilty "Oh please, I've been to like five of those parties, and you have nothing to apologise for" Jacob smirked kissing Caleb, romance in his eyes.

And as they finished their Mcdonald's Jacob pulled out his guitar hidden in a pile of old leaves "Are you kidding, how has no one stolen that yet?" Caleb rolled his eyes "Because this spot is a secret" Jacob winked playing a calming and romantic tune relaxing Caleb as he closed his eyes to the music. Jacob noticed and smiled in return, finding him adorable.

"That's a beautiful song Jacob, what's it called?" Caleb asked "Sunflower" He smiled as Caleb remembered that was a favourite nickname Jacob called him. They stared in each others' eyes for a second before they locked lips and Jacob took off his shirt and Caleb was removing his costume lips still touching, falling back onto the wooden decking.

The morning arose, and Caleb woke up with Jacob's bare arm around him and he smiled as the sun as the sky was clear and the air was cold. He glanced at a sleeping Jacob and he smiled "Are you watching me sleep now?" Jacob smiled before sitting up, yawing. "NO" Caleb smiled "You're cute" Jacob kissed him "Last night was-" Jacob started "Magical" Caleb smiled and Jacob brushed the hair out of Caleb's eyes before kissing him again.

Later on, Caleb arrived at Ivy's house walking into the garden to see his friends drinking coffee "Where did you go last night?" Ivy asked handing him a coffee as he sat down next to them. "Nowhere in particular" Caleb smiled "Are you still wearing your costume?" Millie asked noticing the bright red ensemble "And is that leaves in your hair?" Millie added pulling out some leaves out of his blonde locks. "Seriously! where were you?" Katie asked intrigued "A secret spot, Jacob has" Caleb smiled drinking his coffee which burned his tongue slightly, being freshly made. "You did it outside, I'm impressed" Katie smiled "Ok I'm not discussing it" Caleb smiled "Please don't" Ivy cringed "Changing topic, the devil was kicked out" Ivy smiled "What?" Caleb asked intrigued "Yeah, Josh stormed in and literally kicked him out, it was strange" Millie smiled not admitting it was quite satisfying "Yeah, how strange" Caleb smiled, and Lincoln and Alex walked over to them "Caleb? why are you still wearing your costume?" Lincoln asked confused "Oh, I fell asleep and forgot to change, silly me" Caleb tried to think of a believable lie. "I actually have to go, but thanks for the coffee" Caleb concocted a plan "Where are you going?" Ivy asked "To poison a cockroach" Caleb smiled mischievously obviously speaking metaphorically.

"Ooh can I come?" Millie got up following Caleb "First I just have to make a costume change" Caleb smiled as they walked away.

Caleb and Millie were sitting in his car and Caleb was dressed in bright red and had black shades and a bright red long coat. "What are we doing?" Millie asked "This is Jack's house" Caleb smiled watching his evil cousin stroll out of the large house wondering away. "No, we're not breaking in, you know that's a crime right right?" Millie pointed out "Fine, stay here then, I need to see what he's up to" Caleb got out sprinting to the front door.

Millie sighed and followed reluctantly "How are we going to get in, then?" Millie crossed her arms. Caleb pulled out a bobby pin from his coat snapping it in two before attempting to pic the lock. Eventually, the door opened wide "No ones home, perfect" Caleb smiled walking up the stairs to a bedroom and kicked the door open seeing Jack's bedroom filled with boxes "This will be easier" Caleb clapped.

After 10 minutes of searching boxes, Caleb came across one "I still can't believe we are breaking into someone's house" Millie sighed nervously "Yeah, isn't this fun" Caleb said sarcastically reading through a folder "Well, well, well what have you been up to you basic little bitch" Caleb smiled refering to his cousin "What?" Millie asked "He has a blackmail folder really?" Millie gasped "Told you he's a lunatic" Caleb was reading through it "It's like a soap opera" Millie smiled and Caleb gasped "What?" Millie asked "That little-" Caleb started holding onto a disc with the words 'Caleb' on them, which Caleb had a strong suspicion was the cause of his troubles.