Chapter 33: Past Tense

Ivy woke up looking up as she laid on Jorge's chest, she sat up abruptly and sighed with relief noticing they were both fully clothed and she smiled at a sleeping Jorge and his eyes slowly opened and he shot her a smile in response "You're still here, I thought you would of snuck out again" Jorge smiled sitting up. "Not today, thank you for last night, I couldn't;t of imagined it any other way" Ivy hugged him tightly and he kissed her forehead "How about I make you breakfast, I'm surprisingly a good chef, well the best one in the Perez house" Jorge got up taking the suit off and the tie. "I can see that" Ivy smirked getting up.

Caleb was laying on Jacob's bed scrolling through his phone whilst Jacob was in the shower from his run earlier in the morning, Caleb was the complete opposite sleeping to 9:30. And as the shower turned off Jaco exited the small bathroom and had a towel wrapped around his waste. "Caleb?" Jacob announced but Caleb was scrolling through Instagram.

Jacob climbed onto the bed towering over Caleb catching his attention finally "Oh hi, how was your run?" Caleb asked looking up at Jacob who fell on top of Caleb. Jacob laid on Caleb's chest and Caleb kissed him on the forehead "It was great, you know you should come running with me some time it can be quite relaxing" Jacob smirked and Caleb laughed heavily "I can't tell if your joking or not" Caleb laughed and Jacob rolled his eyes in amusement "It was just an idea" Jacob smiled feeling defeated "Well, if it means so much to you, I will come, but I will go at a slow pace" Caleb smiled and Jacob brightened up at the response. "You won't regret it" Jacob jumped off the bed and Caleb chuckled in amusement.

"What's wrong?" Millie asked Katie as she wondered over and they sat Millie passed Katie a coffee "Thank you for this" Katie sighed "I hate it" Katie sighed sipping the hot beverage "That bad, I thought you said it was good" Millie asked confused "It was the first day, but now it has become hell, my boss is a tirant and my co-workers are just bitches" Katie blurted out "Sounds like school to me" Millie joked "And I thought I would actually do some journalism but all I seem to do is get people coffee and stale bagels" Katie added.

"Have you tried Greggs, I love their pasties" Millie smiled "Not the point" Katie sighed "Right, is there maybe any other places, other newspapers?" Millie wondered "Not nearby, most of them rejected me, but I'm going to search for more" Katie sighed hating her job at this point, tired at part time, she dreaded the thought of full time work.

Ivy and Jorge sat with Jacob and Caleb, eating breakfast and Caleb got up when his phone pinged "Where are you going?" Jacob wondered "I have some business to take care of, but Ill be back later" Caleb kissed Jacob before exiting the large house. "He is so dramatic" Ivy sighed digging into a omelette Jorge concocted.

Caleb was standing in the park wearing a bright green long coat wearing large shades and white boots, waiting for a certain someone. "Well, look at you Cruella de vil" A shrieky voice bellowed and Caleb turned around to see Jack wonder up to him also dressed to kill. "Why did you call me here?" Jack wondered and Caleb smiled "I just wanted to talk Jack" Caleb walked closer to him "Why do I find that surprising" Jack crossed his arms "Well, I though we should chat, before what comes next" Caleb started and Jack looked confused by what he meant.

"What are you rambling on about?" Jack wondered and Caleb checked his watch before looking up "I just wanted to tell you, that you have played a good game, but I think your time here is over" Caleb looked blank "Oh you think I'm done, think again" Jack continued "You thought, you could destroy me, and take my life, well you tried and failed, well I hope you have a good time wherever you wind up" Caleb spoke ominously gazing over his shoulder to see a older couple "Mum, dad? what are you doing here?" Jack asked concerned "It's time for you to leave, son" His mother spoke "What?" He screeched "You are transferring schools, to a one a little further away" His father added "What?" Jack gasped "We're moving you to a boarding school in Switzerland, your wonderful cousin Caleb has brought your struggles here to our attention and wanted to help you, so your leaving later tonight" His mother smiled and Jack swiftly turned to face Caleb "What did you do?!" Jack screamed "I'm helping you, you pathetic little liar, and now you know, I'm the bitch around here, and if I see your face around here anytime soon, I will destroy you" Caleb threatened him "Safe travels" Caleb pulled his shades back down before walking away "Farewell, bitch" Caleb smiled speaking under his breath as he wondered off. "This is not over!" Jack screeched "Oh it already is" Caleb chuckled walking through the early summer weather.

"Where's Caleb?" Josh asked sitting next to Jacob "I'm not sure" Jacob responded "I just wanted to say sorry, again" Josh sighed hating their intense silence amongst each other. "I'm sorry too, for icing you out, but I'm still mad about the letters, but you're right about, mum, I know you were trying to protect us" Jacob smiled and Josh pulled him in for hug, suddenly feeling a wave of guilt as he remembered his past actions when telling their mum to cancel her flight. "Thank you, I will always protect my family" Josh sighed guilt ridden.

"So he's gone for good?" Ivy asked Caleb who explained what happened earlier to his friends "Yep, at eight tonight he is boarding his plane to Switzerland" Caleb smiled "That's clever" Katie smiled happy to see Jack leave "No more drama, no more Jack at least for now" Caleb smiled as they sat in Ivy's garden enjoying the sun. "You know he's going to be pissed, when he returns" Millie added "I know, but let's see how boarding school treats that bitch" Caleb smiled feeling slightly victorious, like as if he slayed a dragon or banished a demon or something. "Too a stress free final two weeks" Ivy held up her glass in the shape of a pineapple. They all clinked their drinks before sipping their mock tails.

Later on, at the airport, Jack was sitting on a metal bench surrounded by people also waiting for a plane to Switzerland and then suddenly he saw a familiar face approached him and he sighed gazing at Jamal who sat next to him. "Wow, it worked" Jamal smiled and Jack turned around looking surprised "You helped that bitch?" Jack wondered putting the pieces together "Who do you think called your parents" Jamal smiled smuggly and Jack looked pissed.

"Well, played but just know, I will be back and I will destroy you both" Jack looked defeated yet angry "We'll see, and it's a relief to know you will be hundreds of miles away, you scorpion" Jamal smirked "You think I've lost, but you have lost just as much as me" Jack smirked and Jamal looked confused "Caleb, will never be with you, and I have left a little present for Caleb which will make sure of that, this scorpion bites" Jack stood up before walking over to his entrance, to board the plane, and Jamal looked worried as well as nervous to what he left behind. And Jack waved at Jamal before exiting, ready for his new life in Switzerland.

Caleb heard the door ring, at Jacob's house and to see a tall man stood there holding a black envelope titled Jamal, in red ink and Caleb took the letter shutting the door behind him, confused to what this was. Until he noticed the ink, remembering it was in Jack's handwriting. Caleb opened it and gasped "Oh my god" Caleb gasped reading through it, shocked by what he read.