47

• 47 - WAR III •

| Luana's POV |

"The barrier is open." I announced and tap the enter button. The exact time I straightened my posture, the ground shakes making me almost lose my balance but I felt Aeron's arm around me. I stared at him because of that but I quickly snap when he look at me.

"Let's go." he gently pulled me out of the control room and we are immediately met by three daemons at the door. Aeron summon his shield and smack it to those creatures while I summon my spear and pierce it to one of them.

We exit the room and I look around. There's so many daemons. How shocking that they managed to be in here when I just opened the barrier seconds ago but what if.. someone helped them in without alerting the academy's system?

I let my eyes glows and hit the daemon on my left. I rotate my spear to my right and stab it towards another daemon.

"Luana."

I look at Aeron and with my reflexes, I lowered my upper body as the son of Ares throw his shield towards a daemon. I run to his left and punched a daemon making it flew towards the wall.

"Let's find Nisha and Draven." I told him and he nod. We run downstairs and we faced couple more daemons that we quickly killed until we reached the floor where I saw Draven swinging his bident to some little creatures which I realized to be gnomes. Nisha with her pair of katanas that is my first time to see.

"These gnomes again--"

I turn to Aeron who just cut a gnome's head with his silver sword. He looks irritated. Did he encountered these creatures before? I stabbed one of those and throw it to somewhere else.

"Why?" I asked kicking one gnome out of the window.

"Me and Scythe--" he steps backward, not realizing a gnome's dead body on the floor. He look at it disgusted before smacking a daemon with his shield without a glance. "-- we encountered them when we gone to Pandemonium."

I nod at that and hit another daemon behind me with my elbow.

Nisha and Draven walked towards us after we killed the creatures in this floor. We fought many just in here, we need to go to the fields.

"Let's get out of here."

°=°

We reached the fields and we quickly met by two giants. I summon my spear. "Nisha, focus on one of them, make it sleep. Draven, you know what to do." I instructed them and they both nod. I look at Aeron, changing nods and run towards the giant that is growling and swinging his hands everywhere.

We both dodged the giant's hands as I slide between its legs. I run my gaze to the giant's back. I need to get to hold of its hand or get to its neck. I activate my Supreme level and leap backwards after the giant starts to turn around.

Wait, where is Aeron?

My brows furrowed when I saw the son of Ares busy fighting with a couple of gnomes. Those creatures surely have a grudge to him by just watching to their actions.

I go towards him and helped him with those little creatures. I cracked a gnome's head and throw it somewhere. I spin my spear around to slice another creature into half.

"Luana!"

Aeron have his eyes behind me as I quickly activated my Supreme level again, letting my spear disappeared and turned around, catching the giants hand. I observed how the creature's reaction changed, not expecting it. I didn't waste any moment and pulled the giant down making it stumbled forward.