SEQUEL

Before I say anything- 1,02K?! Wow guys! 1,02 reads! I can't believe it! Thank you so much x10000000000!!
Now, to the serious stuff-

TWO once again- the sequel to TWO.
Here's the blurb;

After Jack's life had turned upside down, he tries to keep calm and stay normal, avoiding Emma and his best friend Peter.

Jack is having problems avoiding Emma, as he likes her and begins a kind of crush on her.

Emma is very confused as she knew that Jack was with her on the day of her being in the hospital and needs answers as nobody is telling her her past life.

Will Peter leave Jack or try to make his life worse? Will Jack ever get together with Emma? Would Emma forget, forgive or ignore...?

Make sure to stay tuned to find out about the sequel! The sequel will involve more love and way less action, I hope you guys find that okay. I'm going to be having a good look and give a shoutout with a follow and a spam of votes (if you have a book) to the top five accounts that vote for this book on my next chapter on this book.

-one more thing: I'll have a little competition. It involves making a book cover for the new book, so please join in as I already have one fan cover. The book cover must say my user name and TWO once again-you'll be able to send it to me by email or an app of your choice. I'll obviously give credit!

Thank you once more for the reads and votes with the comments too! Bye!

🍩