-TWENTYNINTH-

Chemistry is now one of the hardest lesson at school, why? Because Emma Williams, the girl I should be avoiding, is sitting right by my side. I know what your thinking 'why are you avoiding her Jack?', Well, because you don't know what the FBI can set up at your school, especially if they warned you already about never speaking to someone or getting near them.
"Jackie!" Rebecca yelled from behind me as I was reaching chemistry class.
"Don't call me that" I said, showing that I was annoyed.
"Awww! Jack, look, your even blushing!" After what she had expressed, all eyes went on me. To make it clear and officially true, I was not blushing. Girls had their burning eyes full of anger and jealousy, while all the guys laughed and obviously knew that I wasn't enjoying this moment at all. It then came to me, I should just ask Rebecca and tell her that I don't want to hang out with her anymore. Yeah! That would make me feel more comfortable for the rest of my entire life.
"Hey, Rebecca" I started off.
"No baby, call me Becky" she flirted.
I gave her a disgusted face and carried on.
"I need to ask you to-" I was interrupted by the one and only voice that I want to destroy.
"Yes yes! Of course I can go out on a date with you Jack!"Rebecca shrieked excitedly.
Oh no. Oh god. Oh fuck! This has ended the way I mostly dreaded! How am I supposed to tell her that she got the wrong idea?! Please god, help me, I really need my luck to pay off right now.
"No Rebecca!" I yelled as she was hopping around like a maniac.
She suddenly stopped and got up to her tiptoes and kissed my cheek...?!
"What the f-" I whispered to my self but then again, was interrupted by that stupid girl.
"I told you Jackie, call me Becky!" She whispered quietly, but loud enough for me to hear it.
This girl is insane! Who on earth could be this annoying?! Yes I know that she's hot, pretty and all but, which girl would force a boy into a relationship?!
"This girl is the b*tchiest girl in high school!" I murmured under my breath furiously while Rebecca jerked to her group of friends.
"Tell me 'bout it" A guy around my age spoke proudly as he was gazing at Rebecca.
"This girl is a freak, she forced me into a relationship too when I was in 10th grade, but I broke up on the 3rd date" he muttered, sarcastically sniffing and breathing slowly.
"And then she kept on stalking me ever since" he chuckled, and I joined in too.
"But you my friend, just saved my life!" He laughed once more and held up his palm ordering a high five.
"Don't leave me hangin'?" He spoke.
I gave him a hard high-five and decided that I should say something.
"Whats your name man" I said.
"Mark" he replied.
"Pals?" Mark brought his hand towards me to shake.
"Pals" I clapped my hand against his, and heard the bell ring, signifying the begging of chemistry class...