I guess I care too TWENTYSEVENTH-

"I'm afraid not" the doc said looking down on his note book. "Why's that?" I asked sadly. "Not after those 4 days of you knocked out, you need to relax Jack" the doctor pleased.
Wait, what?! I've been here for four freaking days?
Meanwhile, a phone rang; on the table next to me, and it seemed like mom was calling me...
I picked up the phone and started to speak nervously after I slid the bottom of the screen to answer.
"Uhh... hey ma.." I started. "Baby where have you been?! You've left me worried sick! I mean, not ever answering your phone?! What if-" She stopped yelling emotionally when I interrupted her.
"I'm fine mom, I'm coming tonight" I lied. "No Jackie! I'm coming to you, just tell me where are you?!" She screamed while I rolled my eyes.
"I'm just here... you know.. in the h-hospital?" I hesitated. And she hung up...
"Doctor, when am I leaving the hospital?" I asked the doctor. "You currently look fine, but we will have to check if you are surly undamaged" the doctor wisely expressed. "That doesn't answer my question..." I said. "Tonight or tomorrow evening" he explained.
before I could say a word, the doc opened the door and spoke loudly.
"Get ready for the check up"
_****_
And thank god! I'm gonna be out of here in no time, coz' I'm 101% healthy. But I thought about dr John and Emma, how am I supposed to not speak to Emma? What if she remembers me and my stupid promise?! Thinking about the promise made me remember, when I was leaving Emma, she was crying...
Does she... like me? No! No way... She freaking punched me, shot me, but also.. saved me.
I stood up and almost lost balance but I walked normally pretty quick. opening the door, I began searching for a nurse.
"Excuse me?" I asked the nurse approaching my room. "May I help?" She asked back. "I'm looking for Emma Williams' room, do you by any chance know where her room is?" I asked again. "Second floor, room 122" she blankly answered. Without thanking her, I paced straight to the elevator which was full with multi languages being yelled and shouted.
After surviving that, I found my self jogging in the search of room 122.
119 -120 -121 -122! Finally!
I opened the door gently so no one could hear it either from the inside or the outside.
Emma looked so beauti- No.
Emma was laying on the hospital bed, her hair so silky and blond, her face as beauti- No.
Emma was on the bed sleeping! That's much better. Why was I even describing her too much?! What's wrong with me? Anyway, I walked up to her and knelt down so I could see her face clearly, reaching her hands and holding them tight...
Yes, something is defiantly wrong with me. Why was I so worried in the first place? Why am staring at her too much? Why am I holding her hand?! I ignored my thoughts and let out what my heart wanted to say.
"Emma Williams, I have no idea what's wrong with you, as in why your in the hospital, maybe a coma or just a lack of memories" I sighed, I didn't know what to say, she might not have heard me anyway, but I didn't know what I was doing either.
"If you don't know who I am, well, I'm that guy you punched square in the face, that guy you shot on the shoulder, the guy you s-saved-" I stopped when the hospital door smacked the wall and a yell as loud as a roar reached my ears.
"Emmaaaaa- Jack?! What are you doing here?!" Anna angrily spoke.
I quickly let go of Emma's hands and stood up and pretended to be casually standing up.
"I was just about to leave" I simply replied and rushed down to my hospital room with my heart beating too fast.
_****_
That happened, and this did too.
"Jack come on, bring Sammy with you" Mom yelled while walking to the gates of the hospital.
I held Sam's hand and started pacing, leaving Sam running to catch up with me.
"Slow down jack, your leg will hurt, again!" Mom warned.
I acted like I didn't hear that and carried Sam over my head and reached the car by jogging.
After we were all buckled up in the car, mom threw a heck of a question to me.
"Your explaining all those 3 weeks to me young man"