-FIFTEENTH-

At Peters house, I was lying on the sofa, I cannot sleep...
Peter was absolutely correct. I should've just helped the blondie and Dr John, instead, I shot Emma on her hand.
School is tomorrow and there's going to be a whole Que for them to know what happened to me, disappearing for three days.
And the blondies's reaction and treatment... I'm gonna be toast.
Colors from out of the window are getting bright.
Orange, purple, blue and yellow collided to form a sun rise.
I realized something... my shoulder!
There is a bullet in my shoulder right now, how am I supposed to take it out now?? Peter probably has a key to this lock.
An alarm went off and a door closed and got locked, it was Peter. I stretched and took off my bloody shirt, and ended up walking upstairs shirtless.
The toilet door opened and Peter was ready for school, wearing the usual plain brown hoodie and his hair nice and neat.
"What the heck?! You didn't even take the bullet out?!" He yelled at me, holding my arm and pulling me down stairs.
Peter sat me down and went upstairs and brought a case, this is gonna be painful that's for sure.
Peter opened the case and I just turned my head back and closed my eyes tight, avoiding pain.
When is this going to finish?!
"Are you done yet?" I asked Pete.
I turned my head, Peter wasn't there, and I saw my shoulder rapped, and everything normal?
"Wow!" I yelled.
I stood up and stole clothes from Peter's closet, which were just a blue jacket and a white shirt with black jeans.
After I got changed, I made sure that the map was safe with me, I cannot loose it. Peter called me from down stairs and I heard the door open loudly.
"I'm gonna be waiting outside" I heard Pete say.
I jogged down the stairs and pushed my phone and map into my right pocket.
Reaching for my car keys, I heard a loud engine, that was Pete.
_****<school>_
Oh god, this Friday is gonna be fry day.
I parked my car away from all the others, I don't know why but today, Id be enjoying staying alone.
I strolled through the gates and all eyes glared at me, and whispers, squeals and shrieks could be heard.
I reached my locker and saw 10 small love letters... wow, I haven't been expecting that.
I threw all that rubbish into the bin, and then noticed the blondie's sister, Anna...
I avoided glares and walked to my class.
"Jack!" A high voice called.
I paused and knew that it was Anna.
"Um... hey! I'm kinda late so... talk later bye" I quickly finished.
I opened the door and all wide eyes went straight on me.
"Just in time Richardson!" Mrs Connor called.
I softly smiled and rolled my eyes saying 'as if I care'.
I looked for a vacant seat, and the only one, was the worst one. Sassy-blondie girl was sat down next to the empty seat, staring at me in anger.
I gulped and walked slowly towards her.
"Hey" she greeted as I sat down.
"Um... h-hey" I greeted back.
The blondie waved her left hand to wave, she waved but she wanted me to see her hand rapped up.
"I'm sorry about everything... Blondie" I teased sarcastically.
"I swear if you call me blondie one more time today..." she said, raising her voice after each word, making the whole class stare at us.
"Blondie" I smirked.
She raised her fist and pushed it towards my face but I caught it and smacked it on the table.
"Fuck you!" She yelled, which made Mrs Connor gaze at us in fury.
"Detention! RICHARDSON and WILLIAMS" Mrs Connor yelled.
Great! First, I sit next to her, and now detention?! She can kill me in that one hour!
"Why me?!" I innocently said.
"You smacked her injured hand on the table!" Mrs Connor explained.
"But-" I started.
"Do not argue with me young man!" She defended.
"Ok ok calm down" I chuckled.
Emma's face was full of anger and frustration, she couldn't date to say a word.
_****_
Well that lesson was unfortunate.
After stupid chemistry with Mrs Connor, I had Algebra.
"Jack!" Peter called from a distance.
Pete jogged towards me and stopped right in front of me, looking terrified.
"Red haired girl was talking to me, casually, like nothing happened in those three days!" He told me.
"Who's red haired girl?" I laughed.
"Her sister" he said in fear.
"Talking about me?" Anna asked.
"I'm sure no one said the name 'Anna" I explained.
Anna crossed her arms and raised both brows, I just laughed a little while Peter was staring at me.
Both Peter and I walked to our Algebra class, ignoring Anna.
"I think she's gonna slap me again" I smirked worryingly at Peter.
-400 reads?! Thank you so much! Keep sharing, voting and commenting too! Tell me what you think about this chapter!