-FOURTEENTH-

_****_
I slowly got out of my car searching for the room Peter could be in.
My heart is beating in fear, fury and frustration...
Tip-toeing in the lawn, I turn my head side by side, front and back. I could hear a number of slow and calm foot steps, I suddenly walked faster. I remembered the same window in front of me that Peter pushed me through, the window leading to the room I was kept in those past two days.
When I reached the window, I tried moving my left arm but all it did is stay frozen, as for me, all I did is groan in sorrow and pain. I used my right arm instead and slammed the window open.
All I could here is moaning from Peter, the duck tape was stuck to his mouth.
I stumbled closer to Peter and pulled the tape and the loudest scream was let out...
"You know that it hurts if you do that!" Pete yelled as I chuckled.
"Lower your voice, they might figure out about me being here...!" I whispered in anger.
"They are already looking for you!" Pete announced.
"What?!" I shouted.
"But Emma decided to stay here... so yeah, lower your voice" He agreed.
"That clever blondie" I replied in a low whisper.
I untied the knot holding Peter's hands and legs, and squeezed my arm after it painfully twitched.
Peter stood up and fixed his hair with his fingers, but all I did is make my hair a little messier.
"What do we do now?" Peter asked.
"Well..." I started, them Peter gave me the 'carry on' nod.
"There are hundreds of men out side this window, but luckily, I walked quite and quick enough... if they hear one of us, we're both busted." I completed in a whisper.
"So what's your plan?" Peter curiously questioned.
"Just follow me" I simply said, and casually paced to the door, making sure that Peter is close and concentrated.
My freakishly shaking hands reached the iron door nob and opened it as no sound was heard.
I popped my head out of the door, just my eyes to be specific, and the blondie was stepping from far away with her black high heels.
My body moved back inside the room, hidden.
"What is it?" Peter whispered.
"It's her" I explained.
My body was stuck to the wall. High heel footsteps were getting closer and closer, slower and slower...
" Lay down on the floor, like you were before I came" I whisper-yelled.
Peter followed my instruction as soon as 1 second has gone.
"Pretend your sleeping" I whispered.
I walked towards the door and hid behind it.
The steps got close, and suddenly stopped...
"Poor Peter, Jack couldn't come to save you! Richard failed to free you!" She evilly said.
I'm sure that she thought my 'father' was going force me to be on his side... I almost forgot! If I get Peter out of here, then Richard (my father) will be the champion of victory.
I couldn't make up my mind, I had to choose the right choice, the fair choice. As sassy girl walked off, Peter and I sighed a relieved sigh.
"That was close!" Peter warned.
"Very!" I agreed.
There was a chance of us to escape now, but how? God knows what blondie is gonna do to us if she finds us. To be honest, she's a quite tuff girl, she's a smart one too.
"Ok... I will check if anyone is walking in the hallway" I planed.
Peter nodded and patiently stood behind me. Scanning the empty hall, I was relieved that we could make a move and get the hell out of here.
"It's clear" I announced.
"Finally" Peter showed his excitement but there was worry in his smile.
We jogged to the next corner which led to another hallway. Most of the hallways were empty, except the one we are facing.
"Uh man.." I disappointedly pronounced.
"How many are there?" Peter asked.
"I don't know, three or four?" I answered.
I could see a tennis ball laid in an elegant stand, so I picked it up and threw it at the stairs, which made it sound like people were down stairs, wow.
The men rushed down the stairs with their guns out, already aiming at the stairs.
I signaled Peter that the coast was clear, so we sprinted to the main exit.
"Oh my god!" Peter was shocked.
"Cool...!" I commented on the sight.
Picking up the small gun, I test it on the floor, and its strong.
Peter raised both brows in amazement.
"Come on Peter" I called.
I jogged side ways, the gun behind me. Peter was catching up with me, until we saw her, and Dr John.
"What do you mean you couldn't find him?! He's got the map!" Blondie yelled at the Dr.
"The map is safe, if it's with him.." Dr John calmly replied.
"Safe?! His best friend is my enemy! So is his father! And you call that safe?!" She explained.
Dr John nodded, as Emma's hand turned into a fist.
"If you can't find him, I will!" She shouted.
She was walking our way, the steps weren't slow or calm, not calm at all. I had my gun ready, and Peter just stood behind me in fear. Emma stopped right in front of me and looked at me disgusted.
"You...!" She whispered.
My brows raised.
"Me...!" I whispered back.
"Give me that!" She grabbed my gun.
I pulled my finger that held the trigger, so her palm got shot... That's payback.
I pushed Peter behind me and started running until our feet weren't able to move.
_****_
In the car. Safe and relieved.
"Wow Jack, I never thought you could do all this!" Peter complimented.
"I'm already tuff enough, I thought you knew that?" I replied.
"I wasn't talking about inside, I was talking about finding me, you knew how to open the GPS!" He corrected.
"Oh, yeah... it wasn't that easy to find" I said.
There was a huge awkward silence gap in the car while I was driving, but Peter and his curiosity, broke it.
"Why am I Emma's enemy? Why is your dad her enemy too?" He asked.
I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Frank Austin's map, they want it" I told Pete.
"What?!" He confusedly replied.
"Yeah" I calmly said.
"I've got the map in my pocket, right now" I proudly convinced him.
"Ok, ok... then why does she hate your dad?" He mumbled.
"I'm not exactly sure but, I think it's because he works with your parents" I said.
"So? He's a dentist?" He murmured.
" I'm not sure you know this but, your parents are treasure hunters, and my 'father' is with em" I reassuringly explained.
"Wait, what?!" He yelled.
I nodded. Peter gasped and held his head with both hands.
"If you hate your dad, then why are you helping me? If I was you, I would've forgotten about me and worked with Emma for revenge" Peter laughed.
I sat there silenced, because Peter was right.