-TWENTYFIRST-

"Jack?" Emma's voice said through the phone.
"Yeah, it's about the other half of my map, its-it's not with Peter" I explained while drinking my coffee.
"What?! But- if it's not with Peter..." she furiously started.
"I have to go now" Emma nervously told me.
I ended the call and then heard a knock on the door. When I opened the door, George stared at me delightfully.
"Good mornin' Jack!" George greeted.
"Hey George, what's up" I asked.
"Nothin really, I'm just bored" George expressed.
George smiled from the heart and walked into the living room and laid on the sofa, putting both hands behind his head.
"Peter will look hilarious" George chuckled.
A door nob turned and it sounded like it came from the bedroom's bathroom.
"C'mon, we've got to see this" George laughed once again, jumping off the sofa.
I followed George, Pete was wearing a white and blue striped polo shirt and short jeans, right under his knees.
George and I were laughing our hearts out, until Peter got really mad.
"Stop okay?! This was the outfit Jack left for me" He angrily chuckled and pointed and me with fury.
"To be honest, this would've looked much better on him" George laughed and pointed at me.
"What?! No!" I replied to both of them.
"We've gotta to school now, I don't wanna be late" Peter mumbled.
"School? I thought you guys were in collage or somthin'?" George questioned.
"Well, we better be off, see ya later" I awkwardly dragged Peter out of the room, not forgetting my car keys and bag of course.
_**AtSchool**_
I got out of the car and was greeted by the shrieks and squeals, the giggles and chuckles.
"You owe me one Richardson" Pete seriously demanded.
"I sure do" I laughed.
We got inside and I noticed Anna talking to blondie furiously.
"No! No way I'm joining the pathetic FBI" I overheard Anna whisper.
Is it a secret now? I thought by now everyone would know.
I continued walking to my class.
_**afterSchool**_
I turned on the engine on as soon as Peter got into the car.
The car moved slightly to the back, as we got out of the parking. On the window, I saw knuckles tapping.
"Open the window" Blondie said from outside.
I did what she said, avoiding glares.
"What?" I asked calmly.
"Where are you going?" Emma spoke, like she's my mom.
"Somewhere" I smiled.
"Well I'm coming to 'somewhere' " Emma opened the back door and threw her bag before she threw herself in.
I was shocked, but she stared at me blankly, and that scared me off to drive.
_**InDaHotel**_
"You're living in a hotel?" Emma laughed.
"No, it's just for a couple of days, until my dad leaves the house" I gritted my teeth angrily.
We all hopped out out my car, then I locked it while walking beside Peter.
Up we went in the elevator, to the nineteenth floor.
Peter lead us to the room, Emma was confused when she got inside.
"You're.. staying here?" She emotionlessly said.
"Yep" George appeared from the cinema.
"Who's this hot bad-ass?" George whispered to me and elbowed me, wiggling both brows.
Quick A/N;
Was this chapter long? Was it short? What do you think of the story so far? Is it boring? Is it good? Please comment!