-EIGHTEENTH-

I waited until the passenger seat's door opened.
"Come on! I wanna sleep" Peter desperate for sleep.
"Sit down" I told Peter.
"Alrighty" he joyfully said as he sat down and closed the door.
"This will answer all your questions..." I started.
"Listen carefully and DO NOT comment after each dramatic sentence" I pointed at him seriously.
Peter nodded, ready to listen.
"Blondie... Emma Williams? She's an investigator in the FBI, but she's an agent at the same time.. Her agent parents were killed b-by... My father and your parents... Richard Richardson, Lukas and Britney Austin" I calmly and seriously spoke.
Peter stared at me, shocked and unbelieved.
"Our parents were trying to steal the treasure so bad because of evil selfishness, that they killed Emma's parents... After that they weren't able to find the treasure because the other half was left with Emma; that's why she wanted to investigate your house. Emma was just 10 years old when her parents died by the way... Emma lived with her step sister, Anna, who was also 10 years old" I carried on.
"Anna had no idea what was going on, She never knew that her father died, so her mother took her away from Emma, thus Emma lived with her grandfather, Dr John" I explained.
"She grew up in her mansion planing to kill our parents, and then she found us..." I raised both my eye brows in honesty.
"How do you know all this was true?" Peter asked.
"She was crying her head off dumbo" I replied.
"You think that I would believe anything?!" I furiously questioned.
"Oh my god... so now what? Do we keep running away from her?" Peter requested.
I laughed and shook my head, a hint of worry in my laugh.
"I told her th-that I'm going to be against our parents and help her" I confessed.
"Well, I'm with you guys" Pete agreed.
"It's not that I hate my parents, it's just that, I don't want to be the bad guy, or against you" Peter smiled at me, then I smiled back.
"I thought I would've had to convince you all night!" I chuckled.
"Huh.. well come on, I wanna freaking sleep" he angrily laughed.
I laughed too and got out of the car, not believing how easily Peter would agree. obviously, not forgetting my wallet, I followed Peter.
As we strolled to the main entrance, the hallway was vacant and dull, barely some light coming from the desk straight ahead of us.
We reached the desk and rang the silver bell that was placed on piles of folders and papers.
"Excuse me?" Peter said quite loudly.
No one was there, it looked so creepy but then a shadow came...
"What are ya doin ere in da middle of da night?!" The young gentleman yelled, in his gangster accent, wearing his posh uniform.
"We're kind of tired and we want this thing over with" Peter spoke calmly but exhausted.
"You kno you're being kinda racist" He said, but Peter looked awful, so the man looked at him normally again.
"We want a room for two" I said.
"Dat doesn't exactly answer my question?" George said again, I knew his name by his name tag.
"Well George, we got dumped out of our houses, so we want to stay here for a night or two, ya understand our situation, right?" I innocently announced.
"I totally understand you bro, we all had that moment" George expressed, pretending to wipe tears from his eyes.
"Ya know what I'm gonna let you have? The biggest room in the whole hotel, and guess what, it's for free!" George delightfully explained.
I turned to Peter who's jaw was wide open in amazement.
I stared at George and was unconvinced about his offer.
"You sure bro?" I said.
"Your parents kicked Ya out?! How can I not give ya that kind of offer??" He reassuringly described.
"Safe man" I confidently raised my fist to touch his.
"Come on what are we waiting for?" George said leading the way.
I glared at Peter as he glared too.
"This guys is awesome" I whispered, pointing at George.