-TWENTYEIGHTH-

"Dad almost killed me" I simply and causally replied.
"I'm serious Jack!" Mom yelled.
"I'm serious too ma!" I yelled back.
Mom kept the silence awkward and looked at me angrily while we were stuck in traffic.
"Why did you go with him in the first place? Him and his friends are maniacs!" Mom surprisingly whispered.
"I was helping a friend that was going to get hurt by him, but then we both got hurt" I chuckled.
"Pretend this never happened Jack, I don't want this to happen again" mom whispered while placing her hand on my cheek.
"As long as you stop doing this" I shoved her hand away, then she just started laughing.
_**TimeSkipToMondayAtSchool**_
"And that's it for today folks! Hope you get a role in the play!" Mr Mac explained.
I got out as fast as I could to avoid glances with Peter, like mom said, I should pretend that nothing happened, but I'm still not speaking to Peter.
"Hey Jack!" A soft voice called from behind, which I ignored every other girl too.
"Jack! Where were you in these couple of weeks?" She asked, this time facing me so I could stop in the middle of the locker corridors.
"Non o' your business ruby" I said while making up a name.
"It's Rebecca" she softly exclaimed.
And then I remembered, she's that girl my mom forced me to be friends with in grade 5, and that lead to never speaking to her ever since.
"Ruby, Rebecca, same gender" I started walking again.
"Come on Jack, gimmie another chance!" She described.
"Leave me be woman" I started walking faster towards my locker.
"See me in the football field at lunch if you change your mind!" She yelled hopelessly from far behind.
Then I thought, I didn't have anyone to hang out with... I had no choice...
_**AtLunch**_
"I knew you would change you mind Jack!" Rebecca squealed with her arm joint with mine and her short brown hair resting on my shoulder.
I stayed quite and got lost in my thoughts.
Could Emma be here today? If not, I really need to see her sister, I need to know if Emma is alright or not...
"Jack!" Anna's voice deafened me.
"What?" I struggled to turn around with Rebecca attached to me.
"Come with me. Right. Now." She ordered.
I shoved Rebecca away and strolled next to Anna.
"How's Emma? I mean, where's Emma? Actually just talk about what you, want?" I awkwardly began.
"Emma just woke up from a coma without memories" anna demanded.
"And my grandfather wants you to stay away from her" she ended and walked away before I could say a word.
"So is she at school today?!" I yelled.
"Yes" Anna yelled back.
This was gonna be hard, I can't just not speak to her, I just cant.
"What was that?" Rebecca interrupted my thoughts.
"Nothing" I muttered under my breath.
_**AfterSchoolInTheParkingLot**_
I saw Emma leaning on her sisters car, on her phone.
There was a boy approaching her, and he started talking to her. Emma looked uncomfortable, so I walked towards that boy who was pacing away from Emma proudly.
I held his shoulder and spoke.
"Hey dude, what your name?" I started.
"Uh, Jake.." he replied.
"Hey Jake, don't speak to Emma" I warned.
"But wh-"
"Just. Don't" I growled.