-TWENTYFIFTH-

It was when the motor bike stopped that I heard a slight yelp from someone who sounded exactly like Peter, which meant one thing...
George threw me a small gun and gave Emma the bigger one, which made me give George the annoyed look; eyes squashed, teeth gritted and head slightly turning in a sign of confusion.
It was awfully dark and the sounds of shuffles and fidgets became louder and louder each time we took a gentle step.
I know this might seem crazy but I'm liking this. Secret agent stuff, kicking butts, pay back. Its a bad thing, but part of me is enjoying it.
"Should I go in first or should y-" Emma began.
The sound of the door in front of us squealed with a black shoe slipping and sweeping on the wooden floor.
"You're early" Richard said disgusted to see us.
I stood there with George and Emma at either side of me. Emma got her gun ready and so did George, but I was sure that I didn't need any weapons at this specific time.
"Here, it's all yours" Richard had the other half of the map right at my face.
"Thank you!" I joyfully thanked and ran to the motor bike with Emma and George ahead of me.
As my legs were trying their best to save me, a sudden sting in my leg was felt and made me wobble and loose balance. I was on the floor and painfully tightening the pain under my knee, blood covering the floor. Emma was facing me with wide and worried eyes.
I reached my hand with the map to hand to Emma, and brought the other half of it from my pocket with my bloody hand.
"Take it and run!" I panicked.
"Jack I can't leave you! I mean, we can't leave you!" Emma expressed.
"I'll be fine, just fucking run!" I got highly desperate to save Emma and George, anger and pain raced across my body.
"You just promise me that you will come back and never ever leave me?!" Emma whispered while putting the two maps in her pocket.
Her eyes were full of tears and her cheeks were getting red. Her hair was blowing in the wind with her hands running through it. Her leg was shaking in worry, and her toes were tapping on the floor impatiently.
"I-I promise" I spoke in sorrow.
Emma started running to George who was turning the bikes engine on. she looked back a couple of times, she seems worried, but why?
When I saw the motor bike fade in the distance, a painful kick was hitting my stomach.
"And your staying with me young man!" Richard yelled furiously, kicking me several more times.
I lost focus and had no ability to move a single muscle, I was incredibly weak, I closed my eyes with my head aching like shit.
_****_
I opened my eyes and I see nothing. I found my hands rapped on a long pole behind me and my legs were free, plus my mouth was stuffed with a cloth and rapped around my head.
I tried to talk or shout but it's not clear what I'm saying.
"Jack!" Emma's voice echoed.
"I'm here! Here!" I yelled, but nothing got out of my mouth clearly.
I looked up and tried to stand up, but my legs were as weak as twigs. I groaned in pain.
"Jack!" Emma's figure appeared and he was covered with scars and blood on her face. She came nearer to me and untied the rope behind me. but all of a sudden a bang was heard. Emma dropped on top of me, I held her and I felt blood dripping under her knees. Another bang, and Emma yelped, and a sigh of pain faded in my ear.
"E-Emma...!" I whispered.