-TWENTYSIXTH-

Emma laid in my arms, not sure if dead or alive.
"Emma!" I shook her one more time, but there was no response.
Her head was bleeding and so was her knee. I reacted immediately and stood up weakly with Emma in my arms.
I was speed walking with tears filling my eyes, anger and disappointment filled my body.
"I-Im sorry jack!" Peter came from behind.
"I didn't want to hurt a-anyone, but I had to..." Peter completed.
He did this?! He was with them the whole time! Peter is no longer to be trusted.
"Go away! This isn't what I expected you'd do...!" I said, and started jogging with Emma closer to me chest. I was angry...
_*****_
When I said that I was angry, now I'm more than furious.
Emma was in my hands while I was desperately needing to get her to the hospital. I suddenly noticed that I care, I care so much about her...
I followed a couple of signs and eventually, a hospital was in front of us.
After I got inside, I yelled as loud as I could.
"H-Help! She's hurt!" I knelt down because I couldn't stand anymore; my legs were weak, and so were my arms.
An emergency wheel bed came while doctors came chasing it.
Emma left my arms and was put on the bed.
"Are you alright?" A doctor asked me.
"I'm fine! Just take care of her!" I ordered and pointed at Emma.
But I wasn't fine, I felt a sting in my knee, and my head was aching more than ever.
Clearly, I was about to faint. So I closed my eyes and the last words I heard were "Are you alright?!"...
_****_
My eyes popped open when I heard a bang from the hospital room door.
"Jack!" Dr John said with an angry and disgusted face.
"Did you know what you have done?!" He questioned with his eyes burning furiously.
Im guessing it's about Emma... but it wasn't my fault? Was it?
"You were weak! So Emma stupidly came to 'save' you!" It seemed like he was insulting Emma...
"It wasn't her fault Dr.." I defended.
"I know it wasn't her fault! It was yours!" He continued.
"You will never come near my granddaughter or you will see something you never saw before. understand Richardson?!" Drs voice became lower and more calm this time.
I had my head low in disappointment.
Dr John turned his back at me and made me remember.
"Wait!" I murmured.
"Emma has the map! Both of the halves" I continued.
All dr John did is slam the door behind him, but I'm sure he heard me.
If he told me to never be near Emma again, that means that she's alright! I'm guessing she's fine...
I sighed a sigh of relief, but turned my head side to side and back down in disappointment.
"It wasn't your fault..." Peter's voice whispered.
I tried to jump at him but all the wires connected to my hand stopped me.
I started breathing faster in anger.
"What are you doing here?! Get the f*ck out of here Austin!" I yelled. It was the first time that I called Peter with his family name...
"I'm here to say sorry" he quietly informed.
"You think that I will accept your apology?! Accept the fact that you tried to kill her?!" I asked in furiousness.
I didn't expect an answer, but Peter kept defending him self.
"I didn't try to kill her, my parents did" he tried.
"Your so stupid! You've so far been an ass whole! Get out, I don't speak to b*tches" I commanded.
A doctor came racing in.
"Your heart beats are getting much faster, and your temperature is very high, are you angry or stressed?" The doc curiously asked.
Peter got out and the doctor followed him.
"Wait doc!" I shouted.
"Yes?" The doctor replied.
"Can I see another patient?"