-TWELFTH-

I couldn't feel myself awake anymore...
_****_
I woke up finding my self still on the stair case.
My head was about to explode with all the questions stuck inside.
Standing up, I felt a quite strong sting on my left shoulder, I remember...
Peter is now there, and they have no idea that I've got the map...
It was dark at night when I went to call Peter...
Peter is so weak! Why couldn't he run away like last time?!
Peter is always bad in those things! The only thing he is brilliant is reading stupid books!

I sprinted to peters room which had a range of techs and electronics.
I was looking for the GPS with the wire that connects my phone and the computer in my hand.
I was painfully and desperately needing Peter before anything happens to him.
UGH!!! I'm not as smart as Peter and I'm definitely finding the GPS so difficult to find!
I turned the computer and over 100 icons were placed on random spots on the screen.
Yes! I clicked on a random icon and luckily, the GPS popped on the screen.
I connected the wire attached to my phone on the computer, and everything came out.
I wasn't sleepy at all, the sleepiness ran away as the pain surrounded my body.
Peter's phone is in a forest that's known as the 'Western forest' near a farm I know, that's fortunate.
I got a map and sent it to my phone, which was quite complicated at first, but I figured it out soon enough.
_****_
It was exactly 12:00 at midnight. I needed to get home as soon as possible, my mom is probably as worried as heck.
Peter is lucky that his parents have left him by him self to live.
I tried to call my mom over and over again, but no answer...
"Pick up...!" I whispered to myself.
There was still no answer from mom.
"Your call has been switched to an automatic vo-" the voice said but I hanged up.
I had one choice, and it was to walk home in the midnight darkness...
_****_
When I found the right time to go home, I checked if I've got everything.
-phone-yes
-car keys-yes
-Frank Austin's map-yes
I was ready.
Pacing through the stairs, I nearly slipped on my blood.
I wore Peter's jacket and left the house in exhaustion.
When I closed the door behind me, I thought about how Mum would react?
What will she say when she sees me?
Oh well, I guess I've got a lot of excuses, and the true one, is not one of them.
The full moon was as bright as the sun, clouds covering it a little bit though.
It was all silent, only wind was to be heard, and the echo of my footsteps
"Jack? Jackson!?" I heard a girl's voice.
It was familiar, very familiar.
"Samantha?" I called back.
A short and young girl figure came from the bushes far in the distance.
She came running towards me as I as well jogged in joy for her.
I bent my legs as she came closer so our hug can form.
She squeezed me tight as I rubbed her brown, silky hair.
"Jack?? Where were you?" Sam asked, with her high pitched voice.
"Sammy...! I've been looking for you everywhere! Where were you?" I sarcastically changed the topic.
"Me and mommy were looking for you everywhere!" she answered.
"Where's momnow?" I questioned, I was quite desperate to know.
"Mommy is right behind the bushes, in the other street" Sammy replied.
I picked Sam up while her hands clung to my neck.
Samantha is my 4 year old sister, she means so much to me.
Sam used to live with my father, who is nothing to me.
Richard Richardson, my father, the worst person in history.
Richard left me and mom because he said he's going to take Sam to the park, But he never came back... instead he went to live with his girlfriend in LA.
He eventually brought back Sam right after we told the police, which was after 1 month of calling and convincing him.
Now, me and mom absolutely hate mentioning him.
I hate calling him my father or 'dad'.
_****_
I kept on passing every street that led to our house, because I guess Sam 'lost' mom.
I reached the house and let go of Sam nice and gently, avoiding any noises.
Ringing the door bell, Sam literally hugged my feet, how silly.
The door opened as I gulped, nervous and miserable.
Mom looked at me with joy, but a hint of madness was in her eyes.
"Jack! C-come in!" She whispered.
I was shocked with her reaction...
I went in, keeping my jacket on to keep the blood a mystery.
In the corner of my eye, on the couch, the person I never expected was sitting there, so confident and proud.
Anger controlled me.
"What is he doing here?!" I yelled to mom, but she looked casually alright with it...
"Mom?!" I shouted again, but all mom did is smile at him...