-SEVENTEENTH-

I felt vibration in my pocket, I hope it's Peter.
It read;

Peter: I'm in the eastern hotel, bring money with you

I was quite relieved that he didn't think about going to my house, but now I have to go there to bring my wallet...
As I completed my last sentence in my third paragraph, I glanced at Emma, who's face was sunk into her notebook.

I decided who I should be with, I now understand the whole story about my father, Peter and Emma.
"I'm done" I said calmly
"You can go now" Emma demanded.
"I just wanna say something..." I commented.
"Make it quick" she replied.
"I hate my father, so I want to be against him, and I don't wanna be on the bad side..." I started.
"Are you sure?" Emma asked.
She seemed convinced and quite serious.
"I'm on your side" I completed. I left the room but she held my left shoulder tightly, it hurt but I held in the pain.
"Meet me on Monday, after school, I'll tell dr that you and Peter cannot be found" She whispered.
"Don't go to Peter's house, or anywhere WITH him" she warned.
Oh yeah, I forgot that I'm also against Peter... But that's because my father and Peter's family have done the wrong thing! Emma's family are just protecting the treasure from the bad guys.
I nodded and left the blondie write by herself, and then handed my essay to Mrs Connor who was smoking outside.
"Hah, Emma Williams AKA blondie? Not such a friendly title?" Mrs Connor laughed while I was walking to my car, smirking.
_**InDaCar**_
I have made my decision, but I'm not as sure as I thought...
If I want to be against my father, Id have to be against Peter too, and that's just weird. Maybe I can convince him to be on our side, after all, we're the good guys.

I stopped outside my front lawn and locked my car, the engine still roaring.
I paused in front of the front door and thought I could just text my mom to bring my wallet, yeah.
After I texted my mom, I walked back into my car, and laid my head on the wheel exhaustedly, making the car yelp a loud beep.
I jumped on the seat, and laughed while opening the front lights of my car in the darkness.
I heard a knock on the window, so I opened it.
"Jack" mom spoke, handing the wallet over to me.
"I put an extra 100 dollars in" She smiled weakly.
I just took the wallet and threw it on the passenger seat, ignoring mom's notifications.
"Just tell me exactly where your going!" She furiously pointed at me.
"Mom, I'm going to Pete's place" I lied.
"Why aren't you st-" she began, but I immediately cut her off.
"I'm not going to that house with him in it!" I explained, and drove away with a frown painted on my face.

When I got to the hotel, I decided to text Peter rather than going inside to get him and come back.
I texted Peter saying;

Come outside ASAP