-SIXTH-

Who the hell was she?
Peter shuffled to the door and grabbed the handle, scared and helpless.
"Don't leave me..?" I whispered.
Pete shrugged as I sighed, turning my head to see Emma talking to someone on her thing.
"One ran away, and one is curious and tuff" She whispered.
I'm tuff? Yes
I'm curious? Yes
This person is in my friends house, trying to beat us up, hiding a secret...
Its probably 10:00 at night right now, or maybe later.
As Emma shut her device off, she looked at me in a weird way.
"You wanna know what happened Richardson?" She said, is she gonna make a deal..? No!
"Um... Yeah..." I answered.
There was a sudden and loud yell from a group of men outside, the yells became louder and louder.
There was a smash when the door opened.
A group of men were standing behind each other by the door, wearing black, with a black helmet and a huge gun... A GUN?!
I stepped a wide step back slowly raising my arms up in surrender.
"Agent E, your mission is complete, take this guy to the house hall" One of them shouted.
Emma then punched me in the face, there was unfortunately no chance of me stopping her, so I lost balance...
****
The sun was gazing at me, my eyes burning.
I lifted my arm, and covered my eyes and looked around.
Lying on an iron table, that was shorter than me by far. The room looked dull, the windows were full of dirt.
It was pretty much empty, but there was this thing the drove me into mystery.
A sapphire button was stuck to the wall.
The door suddenly swished open, with an old man wearing a suit with his face ducked down.
He slowly raised his head realizing the door has opened.
"Hooray! You woke up!" He began.
He had a British accent, very posh.
"What am I doing here? I'm supposed to be at school now..." I questioned.
"Oh yes, school... not today Jack" He reminded.
"Uh, okay then who are you?" I asked.
"You shall soon find out... come with me" he notified.
Confusion bumped into my thoughts.
I sauntered towards him, he had such a dubious smile on his face.
I paced outside when he was taking wide steps.
He showed me around the place, it's like a secret mansion or something.
Looking through the windows, I see fields, forests and bushes. It's like a huge park outside.
As we calmly continued walking around, I saw a painting of a well groomed, young man that reminded me of Peter.
The figure had the same brown hair, the same hazel eyes, and the exact same position in all Peters school photos...
"Who's this?" I said, breaking the awkwardness between us.
"Oh that, he is Frank's father, you know Frank right?" He replied.
Frank is Peter's grandpa, this has something to do with the whole thing Emma was talking about.
"That's Peters grandfather's, father?" I explained.
He nodded as I kept looking at all the paintings of men.
"Where's Emma?" I asked, changing the subject, and ruining the vibe.
"Emma is at school" he said.
How does he even know Emma and where she is? Who is he? Who's Emma?