-SECOND-

I was literally on the floor.
Just because I pushed her towards the bin, and she lost balance and then... She fell inside it! She now is threatening me?
Emma stared at me embarrassed.
She turned around and walked away as everyone else was laughing.
"Oh no! Jack is now a bully..." A random girl said, squealing in terror.
I'm not gonna be a bully okay? Well, this IS a form of bullying, but it's only once, so it doesn't count as bullying.
"Excuse me?" A girl said pointing at me furiously.
"You're talking to me?" I replied.
She looked at me with her eyes burning with anger.
She raised her hand like she is gonna slap me, but no one would dare to do th-
I gasped and placed my hand on my cheek.
"That's what you get when you mess with my sister Richardson!" She yelled.
Did she just slap me? Man I'm so embarrassed now.
I looked at her with wide eyes.
"So you're Emma's sister?" I asked.
Everyone was entertained by this argument, so I asked them to leave before I got them involved as well.
"Anna what are you doing? Leave this guy be, if he try's to do anything again, he will be sorry" Emma appeared from nowhere, she grabbed her sisters arm and left with an angry frown drawn across her face.
I zoomed out of the hallway leading to the canteen, looking for Peter.
"Hey Jack! Come here!" Pete requested.
I sighed and sat down as I groaned, frustrated.
"You won't believe what just happened man, these girls started a fight with me!" I explained.
Pete looked at me in amazement, his smile turned into a laugh.
"That's odd, are they newbies or something?" He suddenly replied.
I nodded and scanned the canteen, wondering where them girls are.
I wanna see what will happen if I do something to them, what the threatening was all about.
"Just ignore Jack, if you keep thinking and reacting badly, things will get worse. And plus, this is grade 12, our last year!" Peter exclaimed.
He's right, I shouldn't become a rebel again, I'm not gonna ignore.
I should care about this year and start to focus! But that's seriously boring...
*****
Break was pretty normal I guess, unlike the first two lessons.
I headed to English with Mrs. Lewis, the most boring teacher ever. Even when she's explaining, she sounds like a zombie.
When I reached the classroom's door handle, I quickly glanced back at my schedule, and it did say my name at the bottom, phew...
The class wasn't so full until a group of girls bombarded in, and Emma's sister was between them, I need a plan.