-TENTH-

-The cover on the book is JACK.RICHARDSON-
Dangerous...
Only those words I have understood: danger, death and it said at the bottom, Frank Austin... Peter's grandpa's father...?
Is there a treasure or something? And they need Peter and his parents? Or maybe Peter's grandpa! Yeah! This makes more sense now!
Then why the hell am I here? Why do they want me? Just because I'm Peter's frie-
My brain shivered in confusion...
Am I the bait? Am I just here like a prisoner?? Peter cannot come here! I hope he doesn't...
Emma and Dr. John are wanting the family treasure or something like that...
I folded the map back into the way it was and this time, I dug it deeper down my pocket.
I laughed myself to sleep, ignoring the fact that I'm here for nothing.
****
It felt like 5 minutes of me sleeping...
My eyes lids were so heavy, they couldn't even open.
"Jack? Jack wake up before they flipping catch us!" I heard an angry whisper.
The voice was awfully familiar, but it couldn't be who I think it is.
I rubbed my eyes before they opened.
I was right...
"Come on Jack!" Peter said, dragging me and holding my arm tightly.
"Peter?!" I asked confused.
Peter seemed to be ignoring me and opened the window in the room and pushed me out.
I fell on my head.
I groaned in fury and pain.
Seeing Peter jumping out of the window cool like and casually, made me want to kill him.
I had mixed emotions as I followed Peter to his bronze Lamborghini.
Sounds of cars started to bombard the air, birds started to fly away in terror.
The darkness was becoming brighter and brighter after each car from that mansion was heading towards us.
I quickly opened the car door and relaxed on the passenger seat.
Peter was in the car panicking.
"What is it?!" I yelled.
"I don't wanna drive too fast, I can't!" He nervously spat out.
I rolled my eyes and got out of the car, noticing some cars getting closer.
Opening Peter's door, I pulled him out as then he ran to the passenger seat.
I got in the car and turned the engine on.
The car roared as I stepped on the pedal.
"You better put your seatbelt on!" I shouted.
In the corner of my eye, I saw Peter following my instruction.
I surely was going fast, passing every obstacle on my way like: Thick trunked trees, strange and random iron pieces and much more.
I realized that I was wearing a white shirt and it was disgusting in its blemish highlights, and its smell...
Peter was yelling at me but I understood absolutely nothing, too busy trying to escape this bullshit 'no where' place.
I ended up with Peter's car shrieking as we reached a close by highway.
"Press that button!" Peter Screamed.
He was pointing at the air conditioner...
"Do it your self!!" I ordered.
We continued fast, but Peter slowed me down with his genius-ness.