-SEVENTH-

Who's Emma?
My mind was like a waterfall, all those thoughts going in and out.
All those thoughts lead to trying to escape this place...
"Where exactly are we?" I asked.
"We are in the middle of nowhere" He answered.
In the middle of nowhere??
It's obvious that he doesn't want me to know where we are, so I don't run away... but why? What do they want from me? I want to know everything.
I need to be sure that Peter is safe where he is, to be sure that he won't be in a fight with Emma.
"Doctor John, you have a call from Eastgate high school. Are you available right now?" A man with a suit and black glasses spoke loudly.
So the man is Doctor John, the same guy Emma was talking to yesterday...
"Yes yes, make sure this gentleman doesn't try to move a muscle" Dr John replied.
The doc walked off, talking in an American accent... I'm confused...
I saw the man with the suit, he was quite huge... this is gonna be hard.
"So what's your job here?" I said, nervous a little.
"Non of your business" he replied with his deep voice.
Ok this is gonna be really hard.
I smirked as he was in a day dream.
This was my chance, my biggest chance.
First I took small steps back, which turned into backwards jogging, and then I turned around sprinting, making sure that he didn't notice.
The felt a breeze which made me shiver, it's freezing inside this castle.
"Hey!" The man yelled from a distance.
I slightly turned my head, checking if the man was there. Fortunately, he wasn't.
As I saw the huge door in front which leads outside, a massive iron door was blocking the way.
I ran faster and faster to catch up, but I was too late.
I slowed down when I reached it.
I stopped and looked back, and another door was moving downwards, it was close to me.
I reacted immediately.
I slid across the red carpet as I bent my knees and lifted my head upwards, until I saw everything upside down.
I lade on the floor, my eyes were closed.
Standing up and messing up my hair, I looked up and sighed a sigh of relief.
I widened my eyes as I saw the three of them in front of me, there arms crossed in disappointment.
"Nice try" Emma whispered.