-FOURTH-

I've been so far calm and kind, and haven't shown them my other side, not yet.
I stepped away from my locker, my anger flowing through my body.
I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it better be Pete.
"Meet me in the field at lunch" was what Peter had said, I simply sent "K" in reply.
*****
I saw Pete coming out of his Chemistry class after I got out of Biology.
I followed him.
Peter turned his head and smiled, and slowed down so I can catch up.
"So, how was Chemistry?" I said.
" You were right Jack, those newbies, who do they think they are? Threatening a guy who's like, you're best pal!" He explained.
"So they pissed you off too?" I replied.
"Not exactly, they give me stares like They're gonna kill me, ain't that creepy!" He said.
"That's a shame, I wanted you to get their number" I said, devastated.
"What? Why?" He asked.
"We're creeping them out..." I whispered, raising my brows.
He smiled at me, his face showing an evil thought.
"Ok, so you wanted to go to the field?" I said changing the topic.
Pete looked at me confused.
"No, not really, I didn't tell you to go to the field?" He answered.
I then knew what was going on, those girls, they DID change something on my phone...
I reached my phone from my pocket and unlocked it. I showed Peter the message and laughed.
" That wasn't me man..." He said.
" Don't worry, now I already know her number..." I smirked, an EVIL smirk.
*****
The day finished normally, nothing to be worried about.
Pete and I are planning to freak those girls out, I wonder what their reaction will be...?
I walked out of the gates with Peter by my side.
We reached our cars and planned on going to Peter's house, where it will be much easier to freak those annoying girls out, so they don't mess with us ever again.
*****
When we got to Pete's house, an unwelcome guest was at the front door...