-THIRD-

I need a plan.
I need to show that I'm not gonna let Anna and her sister proof that I'm weak, because I'm not!
As she sat down next to one of the other girls, I quickly turned my head towards the teacher when she glared at me, confused.
"Good, morning... I'm Mrs. Lewis..." The teacher mumbled and sniffed between each phrase.
The silence after Mrs. Lewis' sentence was awkward, but I just laughed.
"Whats, so hilarious... Richardson?" She mumbled again.
I didn't even smile? Does she have sight issues? I ignored and sank in my thoughts of how to show Anna that she's going down, to show that it's pay back time.
I slightly turned my head, staring at Anna.
The look in her face showed 'what are you looking at?', So I turned my head back. Okay this is going to be hard.
*****
As I snapped out of my day dream, I decided that I've got it!
Yes, finally I've got the perfect prank/pay back plan! But I need help...
"When, you're finished... you may leave for you're next class"Mrs. Lewis explained.
I was already finished, and luckily, Anna wasn't. Anna's face was sunk into her book, like she was writing an S.A or something.
I walked casually out of the room, knowing that this is my chance to proof who's the guy no one can mess with.

Walking through the hallway, I found my locker and decided to check my phone.
I opened my locker and found a note on top of my phone,
' I KNOW YOUR PASSWORD!' Was written, it didn't say who the person was or how they managed to unlock my phone.
I was surprised, no one dares to TRY and open my locker.
I checked my phone if there where any thing has been changed but thank god that nothing has happened. I can't believe that someone opened my locker without permission, and fooled me.
That's the worst thing anyone could do to me, even slapping me is better.
It's obviously Emma or Anna, they are messing with the wrong guy.
I've been so far calm and kind, and haven't shown them my other side.