-TWENTYSECOND-

I stared at George confused and unhappily furious.
"No George" I blankly exclaimed.
George rolled both eyes and reached something from his pocket, which first looked like an old map, but, it can't be.
"W-what's that...?" I curiously and miserably asked.
"Its Frank Austin's map, only that the other half is missing" George smiled.
All of us stared at George;
Peter looked horrified.
Emma wasn't exactly looking.
And I was just confused...
"It was in your pants" George said.
"You mean in his pockets" Peter corrected.
"Yeah" George grinned.
"Ok George can you give it back" I said loudly, grabbing Emma's attention.
"George?" Emma asked, turning around to us, as if she knows who we're talking about.
"I'm George" George smiled.
"Is it really you?" Emma smiled widely.
"And you are...?" George looked terribly puzzled.
"I-It's me! Emma W-Williams!" Emma joyfully said.
Emma jumped on George and formed a hug, that got me into an awkwardly confused face.
"You mean you're the daughter of David and Amy Williams?!" George held in his tears of joy.
"You guys know each other?" Peter butted in.
"George saved me when I was ten! I was in a locked room in Lucas Austin's castle(Peter's father), until then George just came in and took me to Dr John" Emma explained as her eyes twinkled in delight to see George.
"George?! Why the heck would you rescue such sassy girl?!" I sarcastically laughed.
Emma gave me a death glare that made me mouth 'sorry'.
"That means that George is an agent?!" Peter whispered to Emma. Emma slowly nodded.
"Just give me the map" I opened my hands and reached the map, waiting for George to hand it over.
"No" George raised two brows.
"Why?!" Blondie questioned.
"I'll give it to you, but not to the son of Richard Richardson" George smirked.
"No no no no! They're with us!" Emma told George with honesty.
"I still don't trust him" George said.
"He hates his father, George! Just give this to me" Emma snatched the map off George and handed it to me.
"You know where the other half is ,right?" George asked.
"No" we all yelled in interest and shook our heads.
"It's with Lucas" George crossed both arms.
We all stared at George, and then all of a sudden, the light that came from outside was blocked.
It was dark, all I could see is darkness.
I felt that I was alone, I was scared.
"Pete?... George..? Blondie! Anyone in here?!" I yelled.
A hand touched my shoulder, I turned to see who it was...
"AHHH!!!" I screamed in terror.
It was a man, but I couldn't see the head nor the hands, I thought it was a ghost.
"It's me man! George" George explained.
"B-but where's your head? A-and your hands?!" I asked.
"It's dark, you obviously can't see my skin... I'm black!" Proudly George announced.
"I never said that" I replied.
"Well that's what it sounded like"
"I'm sorry then"
"Not excepted"
"What? Why?!"
"You're racist"
"I'm not!"
"Ya you are"
"Not"
"Are"
"Not"
"YES YOU ARE!!!" George ended this argument as then footsteps from inside the room were heard.
"Well, well, well" I recognized the voice, it was very familiar...
"Richard?" George whisper-yelled in frustration and fear.
Quick A/N;
You know that star at the bottom of the screen, PLEASE! If you liked the story so far, TAP IT!!! It would make me happier and make me write more!