-TWENTYTHIRD-

"George?! What on earth are you doing here? I thought you gave up on being a pathetic FBI agent" My dad insulted George.
"FBI headquarters gave me a disguise, so if anything happens, I'm always gonna kick you're ass" George walked towards Richard.
"And what's that? A bell boy?!" Richard laughed.
"Better than a stupid treasure hunter" George seriously replied.
Richard laughed lightly, and then noticed me.
"Jack! Show this guy what you can do, you know, punch his face or just kill him" Richard asked me. My dad that I HATE expects me to be on his side? Uhhhh, no.
"I don't think so" I stepped a step closer to be beside George.
"Aha, now we're going too far young man" Richard warned, but I didn't care at all, I really don't care.
"You know what all your nonsense will cause Richard? It shall make you suffer more than I even planed!" I said out loud.
I turned my head to George who looked proud.
"Now, where's Emma?" George changed the subject and went straight to the point.
"And Peter?" I added.
"Oh, Peter is back with his parents to be teamed up, to be part of the hunters" Richard laughed.
"That will never happen" I adjusted.
"And where's Emma?" George asked.
"Oh, yes... she's sent to our prison cages, which are somewhere you can never be able to know" Richard assured.
"What?!" George and I yelled at the same time, which made me confused, why do I even care?
"What if we can find her?" I smirked.
"I highly doubt it Jack, because these people are gonna crush you" Richard confidently pleaded.
Richard whistled and walked outside the room and locking it, which made a bunch of muscly and tuff men walk towards us from the cinema with small guns, and iron poles...
"Can you deal with this by your self for just one minute" George innocently asked.
I looked at him in disbelief.
"Umm, no?!" I said with a 'duh' tone.
"Well too bad...excuse me for a second" George excused and ran of to the bedroom.
I groaned fearfully and stood in a fighting position, ready, but hopeless.
"Ready?" A man said with an iron pole tapping his palm.
He swung the pole behind him which gave me a chance to punch him in the stomach.
The man fell down and held his stomach in pain. I grabbed the pole and walked slowly backwards, avoiding everyone who is pacing towards me with their weapon.
Everyone stared at me with anger and fury, warning me perhaps.
A man was aiming a gun at my forehead, I kept moving around to distract him, but that was obviously no use because there were a dozen more guns probably aiming towards me too.
"GEORGE?! A LITTLE HELP HERE?!" I yelled.
I was pretty sure that George ran away now, but I thought he used to be a trusty and strong agent? Oh well.
"I guess you're all alone Richardson" a skinny man spoke with a gun ready to be used.
I feel so uncomfortable hearing my family name, yes, I hate my father that much.
A weak man was on my right trying to punch my face but I shuffled back and swung the iron pole to his neck which made him easily lay on the floor. Another man came to kick me, and he was as tall as a tree. I slid to the slippery living room floor to reach the mini kitchen, surely there would be more weapons for me to use.
I started opening all the drawers, but most of them had spoons. I found one drawer that had knifes, but all of them had those safety things on top that would take hours to open, so I decided to reach a couple of forks...
Behind me was the man, jogging towards me with his fist in the air, ready to punch me.
I noticed a plate that was strong enough to protect me, so I held it over my face as the man hit it.
The glass broke and I had a couple of scratches here and there on my face but I held the pain in. The man held his fist up and waved it around in sorrow, that was the perfect time to attack.
But others were coming from behind with their guns, so I immediately stuck a fork into the weak palm that he was waving around with, and stuck it to the ground.
I hopped up and reached something from behind, there was a hot frying pan that had burnt eggs on it, I looked at it confused but just banged the pan on someone's head.
That was when everybody was looking at me with their guns straight at my head. I couldn't reach anyone to hit because if I step one step closer, I will get shot for sure. I looked around for anything, but it was so obvious that I was stuck in this position.
"We can't kill him" I heard one of the guys sadly whisper.
"Richard is gonna kill us if we do" another one whisper-yelled. I smirked and reached the fying pan and ran towards one of them to hit on the stomach with the pan side ways, which made me turn to another one and used the end of the pan to hit the mans eye.
"Who's next?" I confidently drew a grin on my face, with my frying pan up, ready...