-FIFTH-

An unwelcome guest was at the front door...
Peter immediately got out of the car confused and speechless, he's angry.
"What are you doing here? And why do you have a hammer in y-" Peter stopped talking when he noticed that Emma has been banging on the door with the hammer, trying to break into the house.
Pete reached the hammer and took it off Emma's hands, he's really angry.
" What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Peter yelled, for the first time, showing his furious side.
Peter pushed Emma and took out the door key from his pocket.
Pete opened the door and I followed.
Everything was on the floor smashed into tiny pieces, what the heck has been going on here?!
"It's true! I knew it!" Emma appeared from nowhere, AGAIN.
What's true? Knew what? Pete has some explaining to do!
"Knew what??" Pete answered, worried and scared.
"You don't know...?!" Emma mumbled.
"Know what?! Can you just tell me!" Peter whisper-yelled.
They looked at each other puzzled with wide eyes.
Emma got out her phone that looked so modern, and looked unique, really different than the other phones.
"I asked a question!" Peter desperately said, his arms moving frantically.
"What's up with the weird phone?" I asked, changing the WHOLE topic.
" Shhhh" she shushed, her phone on her ears, she looked quite serious.
"TELL ME!!! You try to break my door?! You say that you 'knew it'? My house is in a mess! and you don't wanna tell me anything?!" Peter shouted.
"Pete calm down, this is new to you, and for me too, but all we have to do is ca-" I've been cut off by Emma's yell, talking to a deep voiced person.
"But I found the house Doc! Stop searching!" Emma yelled with mixed emotion.
Searching? People are searching for peter's house?!
"Get out! Get out of my house!" Peter explained, dragging Emma out while her still being on the phone.
She groaned.
All of a sudden, Emma turned her head and punched Pete in the stomach with her elbow and forced Peter to fall down.
It looked so painful. I surely was NOT expecting that.
I took one step back, wanting to avoid her.
She smirked at me, she knew I was scared.
Emma stepped one step forward when I stepped on back, feeling that it would be so easy for her.
I didn't want to get into a physical fight with a girl, but if SHE starts it, she's gonna die.
I froze in my place, my thoughts flowing and dividing after another.
Who is she?
What does she want?
I think the main question is, who does she work for?
She looks like a fierce fighter, stronger that Peter, obviously.
She widened her eyes as I stepped one step closed to the door.
Emma turned her hand into a fist and moved it fast towards my face but I was lucky to grab it.
I turned my hand to the wall, still holding Emma's hand.
She banged her whole body on the wall and slowly crouched down.
She looked in pain but I didn't want to fall for the 'I'm a girl in pain' trick.
I turned towards Peter, who was coughing badly.
I reached his arms and pulled him up as he gasped for air.
Peter pointed behind me and I quickly ducked down as then Emma lowered her leg down.
Noises from outside started getting louder, and the smirk in Emma's face was becoming bigger.
I was fighting a girl.
Who knows who she works for and what she wants from Peter.
She had a modern device that looked nothing like a normal phone.
Who the hell is she?