-TWENTIETH-

_**MondayMornin**_
Those two days, were as awesome as ever! Peter and I stayed up watching movies, we slept every morning at 9:00am.
It was 6:30 in the morning when I was on my bed and my phone in my hands, posting epic pictures on Instagram. I then suddenly felt my phone vibrate, someone was calling me.
It was an unknown number but I slid my finger to reply anyway.
"Hello" I greeted.
"Jack?" A familiar voice asked.
"Yes, and who are you?" I said.
"Emma" Emma blankly replied.
"Oh! Blondie! What's up?" I chuckled.
Emma groaned and sighed.
"Just ask Peter if he has the other half of the map, because we can't find it in Peters house" Emma worryingly replied.
"And you've got the half right?" Emma questioned.
I reached my pocket and luckily, it was still there.
"Yep" I told Emma proudly.
"Ok, today after school" she said and hanged up.
I checked the time and it was 7:00.
"Pete" I yelled.
But Peter was in deep sleep.
I hopped out of my bed and stretched to shake my sleepiness off. I grabbed a towel and took a quick shower. I wore some of the clothes George lend us, I know what you might think, but they are actually quiet cool.
It was a plain white school shirt that had long sleeves that I folded up, and black jeans. There was a blazer but it was too hot outside.
I got out of the shower room and rubbed the towel on my hair, afterwords, I combed my hair neatly, but it then ended up becoming like a small quiff.
"Why are you dressed up like that?" Peter asked on his bed, while his hands are behind his head.
"Those were the suitable clothes for me" I spoke.
Peter raised both brows and walked towards the bathroom with his towel and clothes.
"Wait!" I yelled from the living room.
"Yeah?" Peter replied.
"Do you by any chance, I don't know, have a half of a map?" I asked hopefully.
"Nope" Peter simply replied.
My eyes widened and placed my hand on my mouth in worry, and immediately dialed blondie's phone number.
Quick A/N;
I know! Jack is always calling Emma blondie! Well, it's gonna be her nickname for a while now, if you like it or not😏