-TWENTYFOURTH-

A man came charging with 3 others behind him, but I was lucky knock only two of them, which left another two men to fight.
One of them came behind me, and one was still in front. I turned my head back to front, front to back... until both of them came running to me, there I was so dead.
I ran out of the way making both of them run into each other, which left them both lay on the floor.
"Phew" I said in relief.
"Now that was fun" I sighed.
"We're not done just yet" a deep voice came from behind me, who then made the darkness and fear enter me.
I turned around to see a tall and muscular man, no weapons at all, just a huge fist...
_****_
I was awake in a cage, dull and dark, which was recognizable to me somehow.
"Jack!" A girl's voice echoed.
I turned my head but could find anyone.
"Jaaaaack!" The voices chimed again.
"Hello?" I fearfully said.
"Jack?" That was Emma, I'm sure of it.
"Blondie is that you? Sassy queen?" I chuckled.
"Jack where are you?" Emma desperately continued.
I stood up and tried to shake the cage, but it was for no use because it never moved at all.
There was a lock beside me, I focused and scanned it carefully and knew that a paper clip could open this up.
"I need a paper clip... now where could I find one..." I told my self.
I felt a small object fall on my head which then landed on the cage's floor, I then looked around again to see where it came from, but nothing was there except for boxes.
It was a hair clip.
I tried to open the cage, and with hard work and time too, the cage door was open.
"Jack?" Emma asked again, her voice jingled and it sounded like it came from the boxes.
I ran to the boxes and threw one by one to the side or pushed some. Emma appeared in a cage. she noticed me and gasped for air because of joy.
"Awww, you do care" I smirked.
"Oh shut up and open this thing!" Emma pleaded.
I did what she asked me to do, and then she was out.
"What happened to you?" Emma asked and touched my face in worry, but I shoved her hand away.
"Since when did you care that much?" I rolled my eyes and searched for a window or door.
"It's really dark" Emma changed the topic.
"Sure is" I agreed.
"how did you get here?" Emma asked.
"My dad brought a gang of men with guns and iron poles, which I knocked all of them out except for the big one" I explained.
"How about you?" I questioned.
"Someone took me and Peter, and then put us both in cages but then they opened Peters and took him to his parents" Emma told me.
"Where's George?" Emma was concerned.
"He ran away from the fight" I chuckled and scratched the back of my neck.
"He did?!" Emma sounded really shocked.
We both sat down and heard a door open.
"What do we have here?" Peter's father came in.
"What do you want from us?!" Emma got into a fighting position.
"Oh nothing really, just the other half of the map" Lucas shared.
Emma looked at me as I stared at her.
"Give it to me or I will just do it the hard way" Lucas bragged.
A sound of and engine came from a distance, and it surely became louder and louder.
A cheer was to be heard, and it was awfully familiar.
"Incoming!!!" George with a huge motor-bike broke the door behind Lucas. George was wearing black agent uniform and wore black glasses and held a massive gun.
"Where the hell were you a few hours ago?!" I asked George.
"I wanted to make an epic entrance" George took off his glasses and glanced at Lucas (Peters father) in disgust.
"I'm here just in time" George shared while going near Lucas.
"What are you doing here bell boy? Wanna deliver some bags to the rooms?" Lucas joked.
We all stared at Lucas, in confidence and disgust.
"You're messing with the wrong people, at the wrong place, at the wrong time mister" I spoke up.
"And your about to learn that" Emma kicked Lucas' neck which made him lay on the floor with his long white hair messed up, and his wrinkled face dry and ugly.
Lucas got out his walkie-talkie and started talking.
"A want all the guards and all the hunters here this instant!" Lucas glared at us and stood up to run away but George just pulled his leg towards the door to trip Lucas and fall on the floor.
We all laughed and hopped into George's motor bike;
George driving,
I was behind him holding the bottom of the seat,
And Emma was behind me not holding anything...
"I'd hang on if I was you" I glanced at Emma.
"I can balance" Emma proudly exclaimed.
"I don't think you'll be able to" George yelled as the engine noise became louder.
We moved fast, and then soon enough, I found out that Emma was holding my hips and hugging my back, I felt this weird feeling inside of me, like my heart dropped and started beating in my stomach.