Prologue

It was November 17, 1959, Druella Black was once again in pain, the reason for that is she was in Labor with her 4th child, that's right a 4th one, but soon she stopped yelling when she heard not just one but two babies crying, at first she was scared that it was just 2 girls," Mrs.Black, you have given birth to healthy and two beautiful baby girl and boy."

Druella turned scared into happy, sure she gave birth to another girl, but Druella is going to give her a life she couldn't give her other three daughters, but the other reason is because she gave Cygnus a son, and that's all he ever wanted.

Soon she saw her husband come in and saw one child in the nurses arms, and one in Druellas, "May I hold one?" The nurse handed Cygnus the little girl, and walked out,"well, you might've disappointed me with giving two-"

"The one you're holding is a girl, the one I am holding is a boy, I did not disappoint the black name this time, Cygnus." He looked down at the girl in his hand,"What do we name these two?"

"The boy, Edward Cygnus Black, and the girl, Victoria Druella Black."

                                  Noble house of black is proud to welcome Victoria and Edward Black into the Black name.