29

Victoria was sitting at the Slytherin table, talking with Grace, and Viviane, because Alyssa was to wrapped up in "Imporant stuff'.

"So, then Lily almost fell off her chair, when I told her that my, and Greg were dating." Grace says, and Viviane laughs, putting her fork down,"She was so excied." Grace says, and smiles.

"At least you did something." Viviane says, and the girls give them a look,"Alright yes I did, but not crazy insane things." She says, and Grace rolls her eyes.

"So, when are you, and James going to say anything?" Grace says, and winks,"People are going to find out soon." She says.

The three girls look over at the Gryffindor table, which was two tables away, and saw James talking to Lily, and her little friends.

"Better now, then never." Viviane says, as they look back at Victoria to see her look upset.

"Your right." Victoria say's, putting her fork down, and stood up on the bench, then stood on the table,"Hey!" Victoria yells, and everyone turned to look at her, stopping there conversations,"I have an announcement." She says, then looks at the Slytherin table, and saw Edward look mad,"I'm dating James Potter!" She shouts, and everyone looked like they were hearing a different person,"Good." She says, then goes back down.

"That was the best way to do that." Viviane says, and smiles.

"I feel like I can do anything now." Victoria says, and chuckles, turning to look them.

"Well your free, you can basically do whatever you wnat without your parents right behind you." Viviane says, and Grace nods,"Your a free women!" She shouts, and hits the table, getting some glares,"Sorry." She says, making Grace, and Victoria laugh.

"You can be free, and do what you want." Grace says, and grabs Victoria's hand from across the table,"We love you, Vicky." She says, and Victoria smiles.

"I love you guys too." Victoria says, Grace giggles, and Viviane looks over at the Gryffindor table,"Did you meet up with Marlene during the break?" She asks, and Viviane rolls her eyes.

"Shut up." Viviane says, and the girls all laugh, going back to eating, while making jokes, and almost choking.

Victoria was truly free from people telling her what to do, or what to be.

Meanwhile, at the Gryffindor table, all of James friends were teasing him.

"Wow, Potter never knew brats were your type." Dorcas says, and James turns to look at her.

"Victoria isn't a brat." James says, and they all give him looks, and he thinks,"Maybe when we first met her, but we were kids." He says, and they all just look at him.

"She's Victoria Black." Marlene says, pointing toward the Slytherin table,"She might have confidence, but she's still Victoria."

James sighs, and puts his head on the table.

"But, James we still support it." Lily says, and smiles, as James lifts his head, and looks at her,"If you love her, that's your decision." She says, and James smiles.

"Thanks Lils." James says, and Lily smiles,"Didn't someone tell you that?"

"Actually, yes, my-" Lily stopped mid sentence, and bit her lip,"My mother told me that." She says, and smiles,"Just something to remember, alright?" She says, and James nods.

"Why can't any of you be like Lily?" James asks, pointing at her.

"Hey, I'm here." Gwen says, waving, then points at Sirius,"And him." She says, and Sirius smiles, nodding.

"I'm him." Sirius says, pointing at himself, smiling big.

"Hi Here, and him, I'm James Potter." James says, and holds his hand out, making Gwen scoff, and roll her eyes.

"Your stupid." Gwen says, and looks away, toward who knows where.

"We still support you though, James." Remus says, and kicks his own leg for no reason.

"I can't support any of this." Marlene says, and Dorcas glares at her.

"Do you really want everyone to find out about-?"

"Not now, Dorcas." Marlene whispers to her, and now everyone's attention are on them,"They don't need to figure out now." She says, looking at Dorcas.

"I think we're all waiting for you to say something." Gwen says, having both her hands on her chin, looking at her like someone in love.

"Not saying a word." Marlene says,a nod looks away, as Dorcas gives her a look, turning to look at her.

"But you just-."

"I said what I said." Marlene says, putting her hands up, getting up,a nod moving away, as Dorcas, Lily, and Alice follows her.

"So, is my cousin a good kisser?" Sirius asks, turning to look at James, and smirks,"What? I had to ask." He asks, and shakes his head.

"Sometimes you disgust me, Sirius."