33

A week had past, and nothing was the same, Viviane was still hurting, Grace was still in the hospital wing, not awake yet, Victoria felt sorry for her friends, and everyone else suffering, Nancy was yet still planing more, and Alyssa... She wasn't fine either.

Alyssa Malfoy was scared, she was scared of Edward for the kind of guy he was becoming, and what he was saying, she was also scared of her family,a nod what they would do to her, if they knew what she was doing at Hogwarts.

"Lyss, listen to me, because I am not insane." Edward says, and Alyssa nods, sitting on his bed,"Dumbledore is all calm, because he is scared of the lord." He says, and Alyssa nods, playing with her ring,"Can you please say something?"

"Something." Alyssa repeats, and Edward walked over to her, and sat down next to her, as Alyssa looked at him,"You wanted me to say that, did you not?" She asks, and Edward shakes his head,"Eddie, I don't know what to do."

Edward sighs, and nods, as he gets up,a nod Alyssa watches him closely at what he was doing, and saw him get a necklace out of the drawer of his desk, and walked back over to Alyssa.

"Put this on." Edward says, holding it out, but Alyssa didn't move a muscle,"Put this on!" Edward shouted at her, making Alyssa get up quickly,a nod grab the necklace, and put it on faster,"There seem you look gorgeous." He says, putting his hands on Alyssas shoulders, and kiss her cheek.

Alyssa gulps, and puts her hand on her new necklace, that was a heart, but she could open it, so it was a locket, and has a picture of them inside, and tint was when they did look happy.

"It looks beautiful, Eddie." Alyssa says, turning to face him, but he wasn't looking at her, in fact he was blanket out, staring at his arm, thinking of the painful day.

"Everything is gonna change, Lyss." Edward says, and Alyssa nods, as she looks at his eyes, and see that their glossy,"We will be safe soon, no need to worry about anything." He says, and Alyssa nods, and sighs,"I have to go."

Edward grabbed a coat, that was on his chair, and walked out the room, slamming the door.

Alyssa sighed, and fell on the bed, looking at the ceiling, then started rolling around the bed, and held onto her legs, and cried to herself.

"He doesn't care, nor does he even love me." Alyssa says, lifting her head up, and sniffing,"What do I do now?"

•••

Edward was taking a walk  around Hogwarts, breathing in, and out, then heard heels skipping behind him, stopped, turned around, and saw Nancy Willams.

"Nancy, do you need something?" Edward asks, and Nancy stops skipping, and shakes her head.

Edward nods, and continues walking, but Nancy kept following him.

"I know you said that I was your best friend, or something like that?" Edward says, and Nancy stands next to him, as he stops walking,"You can't keep falling me."

"But I was lonely." Nancy says, and Edward sighs, shaking his head.

"Go find someone else to annoy rather then me, Nancy." Edward says, and Nancy shakes her head,"Why not?"

"Because no one wants to be with poor little me." Nancy says, and smiles, as Edward rolls his eyes.

"Enjoy it then, Nancy." Edward says, and smirks, walking away, as Nancy breaths out, and looks upset, hearing a cackle.

"Shut up!"

Edward turned around quickly, looking at Nancy, to see her looking upset at absolute nothing.

"Nancy!" Edward shouted at her, and Nancy looked toward him,"Breath." He says, and gives her a thumbs up, walking away, and Nancy shouted, then started breathing, watching as he walked away.

A few Slytherins were calling him over, and he walked away with them.

Peter walked toward her, and coughed.

"So, back to the whole Remus, and Sirius thing?" Peter asks, and Amber shakes her head, smiling huge, looking insane,"Nan-"

"Him." Nancy says, pointing at Edward who they could no longer see in view,"Edward could truly help me."

"But he would never-"

"Shut up, Peter!" Nancy whisper-shouted at him, and Peter went down a bit,"Edward is more useful, because he is still in the Black name, and the heir." She says, and smirks, as Peter looks at her doubtfully, but Nancy does not care,"I will make Edward Black..."

"Mine..."

•••

Victoria was it James, as they played chest, and Victoria tried to focus on the game,  it couldn't.

"Vicky." James says, making Victoria look up, and he looked parried for her,"Are you alright?" He asks, and Victoria nods, smiling,"Vicky, you don't hav to lie to me." He says, and Victoria nods, putting her hair up.

James grabs Victoria's hand, and Victoria looked at him, as they looked into each others eyes.

"Vicky, I want the truth." James says, as he moves the board, and Victoria turns around, letting go of James hand, then falls onto his lap.

Victoria's head was now on James lap, and James was picking at strands of her hair, making Victoria sigh.

"I don't think life's gonna get better anymore." Victoria says, as James nods,"It's just messed up now, and nothings the same as it once was, now it's just each person has a different path to walk to develop their character." She says, making James kiss her cheek,"What was that for?"

"I don't know, just thought you needed it." James says, making Victoria smile,"Did you need it?" He asks, and Victoria nods, smiling, and gets up, sitting down.

"Thank you." Victoria says, and James kisses her lips, and Victoria kisses him back.

James pushes Victoria down, making Victoria giggle, and they two kept kissing, until the door opened.

"Am I bothering your alone time?"

"Gwen!"

Gwen smirked, and winked at them, and James looked upset, as Victoria looked at her upside down.

"Do you want me to lock the door?"

"Yes!"

Gwen nodded, and slowly back away, closed the door, then opened it a bit, but Victoria, and James were glaring at her.

"Fine!" Gwen shouted, and closed the door.

Victoria, and James knew she went away, when they heard angry steps go down the stairs, and the two laugh, as the look at each other again, and kiss.