37

"Ugh, do you hate me!" Victoria shouts at James, as they walk out of there last class.

"No, I just simply told the truth." James says, as their friends follow behind them, and some random students,"You asked, and wanted the truth." He says, and Victoria stops walking, and looks at him, making their friends stop.

"I didn't want the actual truth, James Fleamont Potter." Victoria says, and their friends wince at that.

"I have my money on my cousin."

"Sirius!"

Victoria took a deep breath, then started walking away, and James sighed, deciding not to follow her, and walked the other way.

"So, we got with Vickie, right?" Marlene asks, and Viviane hits her shoulder,"Okay, bye boys." She says, starting to walk away, and Viviane followed her.

"We'll see you guys later." Grace says, and grabs Constance, and Blake's hand, and they started running off.

"Should we-?" Greg looked over at Remus, Sirius, and Peter, and two of them shook his head, while Peter nodded,"I'm not getting a right answer here."

"Prongs will be alright, mate, he'll be fine." Sirius says, and pats his back,"I would rather be worried about Victoria, then him." He says, and Greg nods, as they start walking again.

"But what if we do go check on James." Remus says, and Sirius groans, looking at him,"Remember how it was when Nance figured out you said something about her when you shouldn't ha- Sirius."

Sirius started running for James, screaming, "Prongs, worry, Vickies gonna make your life a living hell!' Making the three other boys go after him, and follow him to James.

James was walking through the halls, obvi, but then he got tackled, by no other then Sirius, and Sirius say on the floor, and James sat on the floor, and glared at him.

"Why are you turning your back on the woman you love!" Sirius yelled, and Remus rolled his eyes, shaking his head,"Victoria, and you love each other!"

"Of course we love each other! I wouldn't be dating her!"

"Then go apologies!"

"No!"

"Why not!"

"She wanted the truth!"

•••

"Why did I ask for the truth." Victoria says, her face stuffed in a pillow, and Marlene nodded, eating a cookie that Viviane hit out of her hand,"Gracie, I need a hug." She says, getting on her back, and looked over at her.

"All I can say is that you asked so your received." Grace says, and Blake shook her head, looking at her,"What do you think, Blake? What could possibly be different then what I said."

"Even if Victoria wanted the truth, James should've still lied." Blake says, and Grace rolled her eyes,"Victoria did nothing wrong, she just asked a question, and James gave her the wrong answer."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that James is a terrible boyfriend for not lying."

Victoria got up, and Constance looked at her, and sighed, looking back at Blake, it was confusing for who's fault is it, sure James should've lied, but Victoria did ask the question, so technically it was both their faults.

"James is the best boyfriend, sure sometimes he can be enough, but I still love him." Victoria says, and Blake tilted her head,"I've always loved him, I've just been a little bitch, and never admitted it, until I knew for sure I loved him." She says, and Grace smirks, flipping her hair.