15

Victoria was taking a walk with Nancy, as she rambled about Bill.

"You sound inlove." Nancy says, as Victoria scoffs, and looks at her,"Stop it." She says, asVictoria shakes her head.

"I never even met him before, and just his poets are wonderful." Victoria says, as Nancy shakes her head,"I have gone to deep, haven't I?" Victoria asks, as Nancy nods her head.

"Stop with the acting, its terrible." Nancy says, as Victoria looks down at her shoes, and spnods, smiling sheepishly,"Just cough up to your parents and tell the,'I don't give a fuck about Bill.' Alright." Nancy says, making Victoria laugh.

"I can always count on you, Nance." Victoria says, putting her arm around her,"You are much like your parents." Victoria says, as Nancy nods.

The girls kepe waling, and make more turns, not knowing or caring what challenges will be brought up to them.

"My mother always tells me, and I quote,'Always know that if I'm not here for you, I'll always be the rainbow ontop of your head.'" Nacy says, a sVictorua smiels at her, and nods.

"Thats beautiful, Nancy." Victoria says, as Nancy smiles at her, and giggles,"Mymother always tells me,'Shut up, Victoria! This is th pe garden!'" Victora yells, making Nancy laugh, and herself chuckle.

"Now, thats  hilarous." Nancy says, as they keep wlaking as a duo.

Not knowing, the next duos would be, Victoria and Gwen, Nancy and...

•••

Nancy was chasing around a black dog with Remus, as they let it go out.

"Sirius, get back here!" Remus yells, as they run past Viviane who was talking to Greg Mclaggen and Grace Evans,"Sorry, guys!" Remus yelled at them, an dtsill running.

"There the most oddest couple." Grace says, as the couple next to they nod.

"Agreed." Viviane says, as Greg chuckles, and kisses her cheek.

"Why did we let Sirius go out like this?" Nancy asks, as Remus finally gets a hold of him,"He'll always start running.

"No idea." Remus says, kissing the dogs head, as it turns back into a human.

"I would just like to say's, keep a dog inside for to long it'll die." Sirius says, as Nancy and Remus roll their eyes.

"Who told you that?" Nancy asks, as Sirius looks around then at her.

"Marlene and Lily." Sirius says, as Remus chuckles.

"Oh, Sirius." Remus says, as the boys both get up,"You'll die from the heat if a dogs kept inside to long." He says, as Nancy nods.

"Huh, you both aren' t muggles though." Sirius says, as Nancy kisses his cheek,"You both are half bloods, damn it." Sirius says, making Remus and Nancy laugh.

"We love you for your dumbness." Nancy says, as Sirius fakes a laugh,"Don't believe us, fine." She says, as Sirius kisses her cheek.

"You two are my smartness, then?" He asks, as they nod,"Well, that's good." Sirius says, putting an arm around the two.

 "We can never get you off our backs." Remus says, making Sirius chuckle, as they start walking,"We're doomed." Remus says, as Nancy puts her head on Sirius shoulder.

•••

Nancy Willams was heading out behind the school, shaking off everything feom her shoulders, and ran.

"Peter!" Nancy yelled, as she ran towards the forest,"Where are you rat!" She yells, kind of meanly.

"Here."

Nancy looks towards a bush and sees Peter Pettigrew behind the bush.

"Your a scaredy cat, Peter." She says, as he comes out,"No wonder the Marauders still believe your one of them." She says, as Peter rolls his eyes.

"Of course everyone believes us." He says, and pulls her hair,"Blonde doesn't really suit you." He says, as he swings her blonde hair in front of her.

"Stop that." She says, and grabs the ahair, pointing it back on her head,"Your to scared, and I'm to kind." She says, as he nods,"Peter."

"Nancy." He say, as she grabs his wrist.

"Pettigrews stick together."