32

Monday came, and it was the week of where valentines was coming around, and the flow girls were with the marauders, sitting with them, not even looking over at the Slytherin table.

"Alright, Blacks can beat Potters any day." Sirius says, pointing at Victoria, who nods, looking at James, as Gwen scoffs.

"As if, Potters beat Blacks everyday." Gwen says, and Sirius shakes his head, making them both stand up, and James holds Victoria close,"Potters know how to at least use Muggle stuff, while Blacks don't."

Sirius opens his mouth, and looks at Victoria, as Victoria looks at him.

"Vicky, what do you know about muggle stuff?"

"I just got disowned, I only know how to use the Potters microwave." Victoria says, as Remus chuckles, and shakes his head.

"What's so funny, Remus?" Sirius asks, as Remus shrugs.

"Oh, nothing." Remus says, and Sirius looks back at Gwen,"Just that the Evans are better." He says, and Sirius looks at Lily, and Grace who were laughing.

"You have to agree with Remus on that one, Sirius." Victoria says, and Sirius shakes his head, and glares at her.

"I will never agree with anyone of you for as long as I live." Sirius says, and Viviane shakes her head, and turns to look at Marlene, who was talking to Dorcas.

The group kept talking, and laughing, until an owl came threw the window, and stopped, and looked around, and flew to the Gryffindor  table, making the group stop, as the owl flew to Viviane.

"Hello snowy." Viviane says, and smiles, petting her, as she purrs,"What do you have?" She asks, as Snowy drops the letter, and Viviane looked at it, then at Marlene.

Marlene gives her a comforting smiles, and gives her a thumbs up, as Viviane nods, then sighs, opening the letter.

     Dear Anne, It's mummy, I don't want you to worry, and I don't want you to cry, just stay strong with me, and stay strong with the whole family, including me.

Viviane tilted her head, and her eyes were getting glossy, as she kept reading the letter.

     Eli is gone, and I don't want you to do anything, but mourn with us, and stand with us all, we all knew it was coming, we tried to help, to help him get better, for You, Mary, Windy, and Ryan, but we couldn't, I'm sorry, dear. Please, do not blame yourself, do not blame any of us for him leaving, don't even blame yourself for his death, it is not your fault.

                                      Love, mummy

Viviane looked up from the letter, and shook her head, getting up, and breathing heavily.

"Viví." Grace says, getting up, as Viviane points at her,"What's wrong?" She asks, and Marlene gets up, quickly, helping her stand straight.

Grace runs over to them, and helps Viviane, as the two girls look at each other, and Viviane starts to cry, tears streaming down her face like a waterfall.

Victoria got up quickly, pushing James aside, and walked quickly towards them, pulling Viviane into a tight hug.

"Vivi, you can talk to us." Victoria says, putting a hand on Vivian's cheek, as Viviane sniffles, and holds onto Victoria tight, crying.

Grace rubs her back, and then grabs the letter, and starts reading, then looked at Viviane, and sighed, joining in on their hug.

Viviane turned her head to look at Marlene, and gulps, as Marlene bites the inside of her mouth, and Viviane stuffs her head on Victoria's shoulder.

•••

Grace, Victoria, and Viviane were in the girls dormitory, as Viviane cried, and Grace held onto Viviane, and Victoria sat on her own bed, which was next to Vivianes.

"Vivi, your our best friend, and we care about you." Grace says, and Viviane gulps, hiding her face in her pillow,"We know how hard it is to lose your brother."

"No, you don't!" Viviane shouts, and showing her massacre looked drowned off, and didn't look like their happy Viviane,"I want my brother back, Gracie." She says, and Grace nods, biting her lip, as Viviane keeps crying.

Victoria looked down, and sighed, getting up, and laying down on Vivian's bed, looking at the ceiling.

Viviane looked at Victoria, and watched as she played with her fingers, and her sweater.

"Wanna say something that may save the day?" Viviane asks, and Victoria shakes her head, still not even looking at Viviane,"Go on, Vicky, say something a main character would say." She says, and Grace looks between both of her friends.

"Vivi, leave Victoria alone." Grace says, putting her hand on Vivian's shoulder, but Viviane pushes Grace away, and off the bed, making her hit her head on the wood floor.

Victoria immediately gets up, and rushes to Graces side, as Viviane gasps, and let's go of her blanket, getting up, looking at Grace, and see her rubbing her head, and her head goes side to side.

"Grace, I am so sorry." Viviane says, putting her hands on her forehead, as Grace shakes her head, then starts blinking a lot,"Grace."

Grace closes her eyes, and Victoria shakes her, as Viviane rushes at her side quickly.

"Gracie. Gracie, Grace, Grace!" Viviane shouted, as Victoria, and Viviane try to wake her, but she wouldn't wake.

Grace was in the girls arms, being rushed to the hospital wing.

•••

Pomfrey put a towel on Graces forehead, as Lily, and Greg were both by Graces side, as Pomfrey talked to them.

Viviane was standing alone in the corner, tears pouring out of her eyes, as she watched it all sort out, and gulped, then heard someone walked towards her, but didn't want to see who it was.

"Lot has happened this day for you, huh?"

Viviane already knew who was next to her, it was surely Marlene Mcknnion, the one she could always turn to if something went wrong.

"She'll be fine, Viviane, she's strong, and plus she just hit her head on the floor." Marlene says, and Viviane looked up, and at Marlene,"I know right now, you might wanna throw yourself off of a bridge, but don't." She says, and Viviane looks away,"We care about you, I care about you."

Vivian's breath hitched, as she took a deep breath, then looked at Marlene, and Marlene smiled a bit.

"You care about me?" Viviane ask, and Marlene nods, as Viviane sniffs,"First I lost my brother, then I pushed Grace off of my bed." Viviane says, as tears keep coming,"I- I don't wanna hurt her anymore." Viviane says, and Marlene nods, grabbing her hand.

Viviane, and Marlene look at each other, then Marlene kissed Vivian's cheek, and Viviane shook her head.

"No." Viviane says, then let's go of Marlenes hand, and ran out of the hospital wing.

"Viviane!" Victoria shouted, as everyone looked toward the door, and saw that Viviane has ran out,"Vivi."

Viviane was running, and didn't want to stop, as she cried, and tried to breath for air, but didn't feel safe in Hogwarts, nor did she feel safe anywhere anymore, she just felt like running, and not having a care in the world, but one thought kept running in her head, she couldn't push away.

Marlene McKinnon...

Viviane didn't want to hurt Marlene either, she already hurt Grace, and probably her brother, she just blamed herself, even though she shouldn't have been blaming herself, for stuff like this, but it was, and always will be her fault.