19

Previously on The Black Twins

"Victoria Black, will you marry me?" Bill asks, as Victoria smiles, and looks around her.

She could see Alyssa biting her nails, and looking worried.

Narcissa smiling at her, Bellatrix looking at her to not mess up.

Then Edward, looking like he knew what was about to happen.

Victoria looked back at Bill, and sighed.

She opened her mouth, then saw something towards the window, and said it.

•••

"I will not marry you." Victoria say's, looking down at him.

She heard people gasp, and she just kept his eyes on him, as he got up.

"You don't get to say no." He whispers to her, as he grabs her wrist,"If you don't want to become your sister then say yes." Bill says to her, as Victoria laughs, and grabs her hand.

"You don't choose what I do." Victoria say's, as Edward looks at her,"I choose my own faith!" She yells at him, as he moves back, and everyone looks at them,"You do not control me. No one controls me." She says, as Bellatrix turns to look at her,"I do not love you! I am in love with James Potter!" She yells at him.

All of a sudden everyone was quite.

Bill looked at her with wide eyes. Bellatrix had wide eyes, and her wand in hands. Narcissa looked like she was ready to faint. Druella looked upset with her daughter. Cygnus had a straight face on, but inside he was ready to scream at his daughter. And Edward looked like he was ready to cry, scared, and shocked.

Victoria looked toward the door, then back at Bill.

She walked closer to him, then slapped him right on the cheek, then punched him in the face.

Victoria looked out the window, then nodded at Gwen, who nodded back at her, looking shocked.

Victoria looked towards the door, and ran to it.

You would think that this is how it'll end, well not this time.

Victoria reached the stairs, and felt a hand pulling her down.

Victoria saw her mother right there with the most upset face she has ever seen her mother have.

"What is wrong with you!" Druella yelled as Victoria gulped,"All you had to was say yes!" She yelled, as Victoria nods.

"I know."

Druella looked at her with wide eyes, and heard the door open.

The women looked at the door and saw the rest of their family.

"What is wrong with you!" Bellatrixs yells, running towards her, pointing her wand at her throat,"We are all disappointed in you!" She yells, as Narcisa pulls her back,"Get you hands off me!" She says, as Narcissa let's go of Bellatrix.

Victoria gets up, and straightens her dress out.

"Our bloodline has been going on for long enough!" Victoria yelled at her family, who all had their own faces on,"We all can't keep pretending." She says, as Edward takes a few steps up front,"Narcissa will never be that perfect golden child. Bellatrix won't be able to hold back what's inside of her. Edward can never be that heir you want. And you two are the worst parents!" She yells, as Druella grabs her wrist.

"If you walk up those stairs, you will be disowned!" Druella yells at Victoria.

Victoria looked up the stairs, then at her mom.

"Then I guess I'm not a Black anymore." She says, and pulls her hand out.

Edward stood their in shook, and looked down at the floor.

"Get out of my house!" Druella yelled, as Victoria nodded, and went up the stairs,"Another Black gone!" Druella yelled then looked at Edward,"How could you let her leave!" She yelled at him, as he tried to find words,"Forget it. We are still Blacks, and still have an heir." She says, and smiles, as they all walk back in the room.

•••

Victoria was putting her stuff in a bag, mostly the things she'd need.

"You done, Vicky?"

Victoria put her bag on, and walked towards the window.

"I'm a bit nervous." Victoria say's, as Gwen chuckled,"I'm leaving the home I was raised in." She says, and looked towards the room, and sighed,"But I'm doing what's right." She says.

"Hey, don't worry." Gwen says, as Victoria throws her stuff inside the car,"The Potters will love you." She says,a nod smiles, as Victoria comes in.

"Let's hope they're not my family."