17

It was the next day, and Victoria was with Gwen in a compartment, as they just looked at each other.

"Why did you want to sit with me?" Gwen asks, as Victoria sighs, and keeps her eyes on her,"You're brother, and friend might be worried for you." She says, as Victoria nods, and leans backwards to her sit.

"Let me tell you something." Victoria say's, as Gwen nods, and smiles,"Me and your brother are dating." She says, making Gwen laugh,"I'm not joking." She says, as Gwen stops laughing.

"Oh my god." Gwen says, as Victoria nods, and smiles at her,"My lord, my brother, and a Black are dating." Gwen says, sounding out of breath.

Victoria took her hand, and Gwen looked up towards her.

"I just don't want to lose this feeling I have with you and your brother." Victoria say's, sounding like she'll start crying,"And I'm not letting that happen." She says, as Gwen looks at her puzzled,"I need you to come pick me up..."

•••

Victoria was getting off the train, talking and laughing with Gwen.

"And so I told James that it would be stupid if he went and asked out Lily, because we all know she would say no." Gwen says, as Victoria nods, and moves to the side,"And to our surprise she said no." Gwen says, making Victoria laugh.

"We're leaving Victoria."

Gwen and Victoria look behind her and saw Edward.

"Come on." He says, grabbing onto his bag, and walking off.

"Bye Gwen." Victoria say's, as she runs off, and Gwen waves,"You could treat her with a bit of respect, Eddie." Victoria say's, and punches his arm.

Edward looks at her weirdly, and moves faster.

"What is wrong with you?" He asks, as Victoria giggles.

"Christmas is coming around, Eddie." Victoria say's, and smiles,"Which might be our last." She says, as he shakes his head, and looks away from her.

Victoria starts running towards her parents, the minute she sees them.

"Mother, father." She says, and hugs them both.

"Oh, my beautiful girl." Cygnus says, and hugs her tightly, as Edward kisses their mother's cheek,"You look well." He says, as Victoria smiles at him.

"How are you two?" Druella asks, and kisses Edwards cheek,"We missed you very much." She says, and squeezes Edwards cheeks.

"We're fine, mum." Edward says, moving Druellas hands away,"We were just talking right now." He says, giving Victoria a stare,"Everything is perfect, and it will stay that way." He says, and starts walking.

Cygnus let's go of his daughter, and starts walking with his son.

Druella and Victoria start walking, but Victoria soon stops, and turns around looking towards the train.

Victoria feels the world stop right there, and knows her faith won't be sealed just soon.

Readers note:

     Now that we have this all wrapped up, I'd just like to say, Merry christmas(If you celebrate), also that I'm trying to get three chapters out by today, so let's hope that goes well.