31

Two weeks had past, and it was February, the month of love, and a saturaday, also the month where everything makes a downfall.

Victoria, and James were taking a break from everything at Hogwarts, and going on a walk.

Ever since, Victoria had announced to not only Hogwarts, but the whole wizarding world that they were a couple, and they could never be alone together, because friends were around, or students wanted to ask stuff.

"How long do you think everyone will keep bothering us about our relationship?" James asks, and takes Victoria's hand.

Victoria was distracted at how different her life will become not being a true Black anymore, but then she was also happy about it.

"I don't know." Victoria says, and James nod,"It will take them awhile to get used to it." She says, and James squeezes her hand,"And I mean EVERYONE!" Victoria shouts the last part.

James, and Victoria turned around to be met with the marauders, the girl marauders, and Victoria's friends, which by now she only talked to three, Viviane, Grace, and Greg.

"We're all in this relationship." Sirius says, and snaps his fingers, as Gwen, Viviane,a new Marlene nods.

"Can we be alone?" James asks, and Victoria nods, as they all back away,"Thank you." He says, and the two looked at each other, then walked away, not even daring to look back.

"Ah, look at that my friends, love." Sirius says, and sighs, resting his head on Remus shoulder,"Gwen, what do you think of love?" He asks, looking over at her, as everyone else does too.

"What's love?" Gwen asks, as Grace rolls her eyes, and Lily scoffs.

"Butterflies." Grace, and Lily says at the same time, and Gwen looks at them, and nod.

"I don't really think love should be much of a thing." Gwen says, and shrugs,"Why?"

"No reason."

Remus used two fingers to lift up Sirius head, and lifted his head up, and Sirius glared at him.

"Are we friends, or more?" Sirius asks, and Remus rolls his eyes, and glares at him,"Kidding." He says, pointing at him, and smiles, chuckling.

"Well, if we can't follow those two, what's the point in being out here." Viviane asks, as Marlene nods,"Welp, time to go."

The group looks at each other, then all walks away, either back to the castle, or somewhere in Hogsmeade.

Gwen stayed there in spot, and sighed, looking around, then heard footsteps because of the snow.

"Standing here alone, Potter?"

Gwen sighed again, and tilted her head side to side, not looking toward the person.

"You seem like you don't want me talking to you."

Gwen could hear the person kicking the snow, and she smiled a bit, and sighed.

"Going to ignore me?"

"You never know if someone's looking at us." Gwen says, and turns around to look at her friend, and saw him smiling,"I feel like I haven't seen your face in a long time." She says, and he shakes his head,"How ya doing, Reggie?" She asks, walking over to Regulus, as he chuckles.

"You know, Victoria got disowned, leaving the house of Black to ruins." Regulus says, and smiles, as Gwen nods, and stops walking, already at the distance,"Honestly, I always looked up to her like a sister." He says, and Gwen sighs,"And now your getting that experience."

Gwen smiles, and nods, as Regulus keeps kicking the snow, and Gwen watched him.

"You're adorable." Gwen says, chuckling, and walking up to him, as he looks down, and chuckles,"The wizarding  world is unfair for no reason." She sighs, and kicks the snow, as Regulus kicks it back at her.

Gwen looks down at her shoes, then back up at Regulus, and chuckles, kicking more snow at him.

Regulus, and Gwen look at each other, and got the thought of fighting each other by throwing, and kicking snow at each other.

"You are terrible at this, Regulus!" Gwen shouted at him, as Regulus shook his head,"I'm obviously better, and will win."

Gwen picked up more snow, but Regulus hit her before she could do anything to him.

"Are you using magic?" Gwen says, and Regulus shakes his head,"You cheated!" She shouts, as they start running.

Gwen chases Regulus, but whenever they were close to someone at school, they would stop, and look away, chuckling

Regulus, and Gwen stopped, then went inside a store, where they saw James, and Victoria, and decided to go spy on them a bit.

"Shut up, Reggie." Gwen says, hitting him in the shoulder, as he shakes his head, and they look over at them hiding.

Victoria, and James were checking out some stuff, being all cute, and funny, even if some people did not approve of this relationship, or what they wanted.

"James, put that down." Victoria says, and James shakes his head, looking away from her,"James, dear." She says, as James chuckles a bit, and Victoria tilts her head.

"Yeah, Hun?" James says, turning to look at her,s howling that he was holding candles,"I won't do anything bad." He says, and Victoria shakes her head.

"Your going to burn down Hogwarts, James." Victoria says, rubbing her eyes, and James shrugs,"Everyone will be dead if you do this." She says, putting down the candles, and James opens his mouth,"Don't even dare say it, James." Victoria says, putting a finger up, and he chuckles.

"It's for Severus." James says, and Victoria rolls her eyes,"Oh come on, it'll be funny." He says, and Victoria shakes her head.

"I don't wanna even know." Victoria says, and turns on her heel, and walks off, as James sighs, and puts the candles down, walking behind her.

"My brother is finally listening to someone that Isn't mum." Gwen says, and Regulus gives her a look, as they keep following them.

"Victoria can hold a grudge for a so long, you'll start to see a bit more black hair." Regulus says, making Gwen giggle.

"Vicky." James says, and Victoria rolls her eyes, looking at everything,"You will be lucky if we leave." He says, pointing at her, and Victoria looks at him,"No, okay."

"I didn't say that." Victoria says, and smirks, as she starts to walk somewhere else in the store.

James stands there, licks his teeth, then smiles, catching up to her.

Gwen started laughing, and grabs Regulus hand, as they start to walk out.

"I can't believe James just said that to Victoria." Gwen says, smiling huge, and looked at Regulus to see him look confused,"Do you not know what they were talking about?" Gwen asks, and Regulus doffs, nodding his head.

"Do you know what they were saying?" Regulus asks, and Gwen shrugs walking away,"Gwen, Gwen!"

Gwen Potter never the kind of person to fall in love easily, but when it came to Regulus, she could never ever lie to him, about anything, nor can she love him like James loves Victoria.

A/N: I finally found time to write, and I'm proud of myself for finding time to write about my favorite Oc, Victoria Black, and her story, which is my favorite so yeah, happy I found time to write about her, even if this chapter was mostly about Gwen, oh well, Bye loves(Sorry if you son's like being called love)