14

Edward was eating his breakfast, watching as students talked to their friends.

"Just a few more days, an dyour sister is engaged." Edward says to himself, as he bites into his toast.

On the other side of the table sat Victoria Black and Alyssa Malfoy.

"So, anything big gonna happen during winter break?" Alyssa ask, leaning onto the table,"Because I think something will." She says, then laughs.

"I don't know, Regulus is gonna pop the question?" Victoria says, putting a spoon full of cereal in her mouth,"What do you think is going to happen?" She asks, as Alyssa shakes her head.

The girls sit in pure silence, and ignore the tension between them.

"I gotta go." Victoria says, then gets up,"Be back." She says, then walks away from Alyssa, who watches her walk away.

"Alright , bye." Alyssa says, then looks down at where Victoria was eating.

Victoria was walking over to the Gryffindor table, watching as Sirius glared at her, but she kept walking.

She tapped Gwen Potter on the shoulder, and she turned around to look at her.

"What do you what, Victoria?" Gwen asks, as Victoria ushers her to follow her,"Be right back, Marls." Gwen says,a s Marlene nods at her, and she walks away with Victoria.

•••

Victoria was chasing Gwen around outside, as she kept running.

"You are a big wolf, Victoria Black!" Gwen yells at Victoria, hearing her heels click behind her.

"And you're a bitch!" Victoria yells, as the girls come to a stop, and laugh,"You are somewhere between me wnd my heart, Gweny." She says, and they weakly hit each other.

"Sometimes your the sister I've always wanted, Black." Gwen says, as Victoria laughs, and puts a hand on her shoulder.

"Your the sister I've always wanted." Gwen says, and hugs Victoria, who accepts it.

"Your the little sister I've always wanted, Gweny." Victoria says, and lets go of her, as she runs off.

Victoria sighs as she watches Gwen Potter runs away, and turns away to see James Potter.

"Stop that." Victoria says, walking up to him, as he walks to her,"You gotta stop spying on me and your sister." She says, as James chuckles.

"I'm just glad you and my sister are getting along." James says, as Victoria smiles at him,"Because you and Sirius would be crazy." He says, making Victoria laugh.

"Me and your sister will be much more crazy then you me and Sirius." Victoria says, as James laughs, then sees that Victoria has a strict face on.

"Your not joking, are you?" James asks, as Victoria shakes her head,"Oh no." He says, making Victoria laugh at him.

Victoria kisses him on the cheek, then walks away.

•••

Edward was seating down on the couch of the Slytherin basement room, when Alyssa came running in then stopped.

"Where are you going, Alyssa?" Edward asks, turning to look at her, as she turns around to look at him.

"I uhm, have news." Alyssa says, walking over to sit down next to him.

"Is it about Victoria." He asks, taking her hand, as she nods,"Well, tell me." He says, as she takes a deep breath, then started talking.

"First, Victoria was playing around with Gwen Potter." Alyssa says, as Edward nods,"Then she started laughing at her, and how she won't even dare to impress her own parents." She says, as Edward looks around the room for a second,"And then Gwen left, and Victoria started talking to someone." She says, and Edward puts a finger on her lip, and she stops talking.

"That's all I needed." Edward says, as Alyssa nods, and takes he finger off of her,"I love you, Lyss." Edward says, and kisses her, as she kisses him back.

"I love you too, Eddie." Alyssa says, as they let go.