5

The day went on, and soon it was lunch, and the Marauders were planing there next prank, when the girls walked in, they all looked up and James said.

"Evann's?" Lily shook her head  and started talking to Remus, the girls all sat down, and started talking to one another, well they were, soon they heard a book slam a table and all conversations stopped, and looked at the person, or should I say Victoria.

"I will not be doing that, Edward!" Victoria yelled at Edward, and he got up to face Victoria.

"Tori, I don't want you to, but Trix convinced mama and papa!" Not a lot of people know that Victoria and Edward don't call Bellatrix, Bella, but they call her Trix,"I don't want to either, but we have to!"

"I would rather be disowned then be a-!" Victoria stopped talking when she saw everyone looking at them, Victoria ran out of the great hall holding back tears, Edward looked at everybody with a look, which made everyone go back to what they were talking  about, but James, he went after Victoria.

———————-——————————————————————————————————————————

Victoria Black was looking out at the black lake lost in thought, thinking about what Edward said from Becoming a deatheater.

Victoria got snapped out of thought when someone sat down next to her and cleared their throat, she turned towards the person and saw someone she didn't want to see right now, James Fleamont Potter.

"Hey, uhm...I was wondering if you were alright?" Victoria would be lying if she said she wasn't shocked, but she was shocked, so all Victoria did was shake her head and looked down,"Do you maybe want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, I do want to talk about it."

For the next few hours Victoria told James what her and Edward were fighting about, soon they started talking about different stuff to make Victoria happy, and it worked.

"I should be going, it's almost curfew." Victoria say's, getting up as James gets up,"I'll see you tomorrow, James?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." James say's as Victoria walks away, smiling.