25

Viviane Wilson was crawling through a tunnel with a little boy, and they were both looking for something.

"Agent Ane, have you found the vase?" The little boy asks, as Viviane shakes her head.

"I've been next to you the whole time, of course not." Viviane says, and they keep crawling,"Look who's here, Agent Windy." She says, and they see a face.

"Agents we need you help." The woman, Windy says, and Viviane, and the little boy nods,"Agent Ane, we need you back at the office, and Agent Eli keep looking for the vase." She says, and Vivane turns back.

"Your on your own, Agent Eli." Viviane says, then keeps crawling. And dissapears.

"Do you think this will end well?"

Viivane pulls up the blanket, and looks around the living room.

"It should." Vivane says, and gets up, and looks at Windy,"Agent WIndy." She says, making Windy chuckle.

"Oh, stop it." Windy says, and laughs.

Viviane sits down on the couch, and looks at Windys computer.

"What are you typing?" Vivane asks, as Windy pushes her away,"Damn, okay."  She syas, and gets off the couch, and walks to the kitchen,"Dad! Hunger is rising in me!" She yells, and sits down on a chair.

"I know, and I'm trying to cook." Vivians dad says, as Viviane looks around the kitchen.

"Alright, bye." Viviane says, and runs off, getting off the chair,"Mushroom!" Viivane yells, then looks around the hall, that had many toys everyhwere, along with other stuff,"Mushroom!" She yells, running over to a door, and opens it.

"Lolipop."

Viviane looks at the princess bed, and walks over to it.

"You almost killed me, mushroom." Viviane says, lifting up the blanket,"Okay, Mary, what is wrong?" Viviane asks, as Mary gets up a bit.

"Ryan said i'm a freak, and a coward." Mary says, as Viviane looks upset,"he says my hair should just be one color." She says, as Viviane holds her tight.

"Don't worry, mushroom." Viviane sya,s as Mary holds onto her,"Ryan will pay." She says.

•••

Dinner came at the Wilson house,a nd Viviane was glaring at her older brother, Ryan.

"Does anone have anythin to say?" Vivianes mother ask, as she watches eveyroe just eat,"alright then, eat up." She says, and smiles, the s tarts eating.

"Can someone share out how their day was?' Their father asks, and one by one the kids talked.

"Eli and me found another way to get place to place." Windy says, and smiles,"Now we use a sled." She says, picking up a board from under the table.

"It is awsome." Elijah says, and Viviane grabs her wtaer, and drinks it.

"Ane, what about you?' Her mother asks her, and Viviane puts down her glass.

"Mary was upset." Viviane says, as thye all put their forks down,"Because of Ryan." She says, and they all glare at Ryan.

"Ryan." Their mom said in a tone.

"You can't blame me, look at her hair." Ryan says, as Marys hair trusn red.

"At leats she doens't look adopted." Viviane says, and stand up, as Ryan stands up to, looking angry.

"Children!" Their father yells, standing up,"Dinner starts now, so eat up." He says, as the two sit down, and eat, but glare at each other while they eat.

"Can someone please say something!" Windy yells, as they all look at her,"This is just awakard." She says, and gets up,"Food fight!" She yells, grabbing her potatos, and throwing them at Elijah.

"Oh, its on!" Ryan yells, grabbing bread, and throwing it at Viviane.

The family all stand sup, and starts throwing food at each other.

"This is an act of war, children!" Their father says, grabbing a pan, and blocking the food from coming at him.

The whole family starts running away, and throws their food at each other.

"Hey Mary." Ryan says, and Mary looks up at him,"I'm sorry for calling you a freak." He says, and Mary smiles.

"It's fine, your my brother, Ryan." Mary says, and they hugged.

Next thing they knew, potato was thrown at his face.

"Hey!" Ryan yelled, and the two looked at Viviane.

"Hey! We're the Wilson family!"