35

Blake Weasley played by Madeline Petsh

Constance Everheart played by Natalia Dyer

7th year, September 1, 1978

Victoria Black, what a wonderful thing, such a perfect girl, and such a beautiful women, kind hearted in front of those who know her, but now that she's free, no one can stop her.

Victoria was living with Andromeda, her favorite sister, Ted, her favorite in law, and their daughter, Nymphadora Tonks, who she calls Dora, along with Doras parents, and everyone else.

"Vicky, let's go!" Andromeda yells from outside, as Victoria holds onto her bag, and skates outside, as Andromeda ushers herself inside the car, and she jumps in,"Victoria." She says, as Victoria sits down next to Dora, who laughs.

Victoria smirked, as Andromeda closed the door, and Victoria looked out the window, taking a deep breath, as Dora hit her arm.

"Dora, what was that for?" Victoria asks, looking at Dora, who giggled at Victoria, who was glaring at Dora,"Andy, your daughter just hit me." She complains, as Andromeda chuckles.

"You'll live, sister." Andromeda says, and Victoria rolls her eyes,"You know no one will notice you." She says, turning to look at Victoria, who was very confused,"You know, because of the blonde."

Victoria was no longer  a brunette, she was a blonde now, all because of James, and Sirius, but she wasn't complaining she was kinda loving it.

"It isn't my fault, it's James, and Sirius fault." Victoria says, and Andromeda looks away, smiling, as Victoria looks back out the window, and sighs, smiling.

This year was gonna be her, and her friends year, she knew it for sure this time.

•••

The Tonks, and Victoria made it to 9/3 quarters, where they left her on her own, because if by chance she would definitely bump into one of her own friends, if that was a chance.

Victoria kept skating, as she held her bag, and pushed her cart, when she saw the Potters.

"Gwen!" Victoria yelled, grabbing the now 6ths year, attention, as she smiled, an motioned her to come over.

Victoria skated her way over, pushing her cart with one hand, and holds her bag with one han.

"She's gonna fall like last time." Sirius says, and smirks, as Victoria stopped herself in front of the Potters, and Sirius nodded his head,"Not bad, you stopped yourself this time, and didn't fall." He says, and Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Another year, another last of my favorite peoples year here." Gwen says, as they wave goodbye to the Potter siblings parents,"I'm gonna miss you three, even if you all both still live with us, and you are daring my brother." She says, as they walk onto the train.

James put his arm around Victoria, as she tried not to slip on the carpet floor, making him chuckle.

"Huh, sometimes I'm jealous of you two." Gwen says, as they keep walking,"Even if I'll never get into a relationship." She says, as the two girls keep walking in front of the boys, smiling, laughing, and talking.

"You are such a scaredy cat." Sirius whispers to James, who rolls his eyes,"It's a woman, a box, and a ring."

James immediately looked at Sirius, and shook his head, looking at Victoria, and sighs, as Sirius rolled his head.

"You do not understand how hard it is." James says, watching the girls walk into a compartment, as both boys stop before walking in,"This is going to be the hardest thing I do, Sirius, it is very much a big deal."