12

*Previously on The Black twins*

~~~

"James." Victoria say's, as he nods,"I love you..."

~~~

Victoria Black was running in the halls, looking for, you won't believe it, but Sirius Orión Black.

Victoria saw Sirius in the crowd of students, and walked up to him.

"Sirius." Victoria say's, as Sirius looks behind, and ignores her,"Don't you ignore me, Sirius." Victoria say's, as Sirius sighs, and turns to look at her.

"What is it, perfect Victoria." Sirius asks, as Victoria grabs his wrist, and pulls him away from everyone,"If this is about James, he is fine." He says, as she hits him on the shoulder.

"Something happened on my birthday." She says, as Sirius nods,"and I didn't know why I did." She says, as Sirius nods again, and looks away from her,"Has James told you anything." She asks, as he shakes his head.

"Only that you told him you love him, and he didn't know what to say," He says, as Victoria groans.

"So you do know!" She yells at him, as he nods.

"Of course I knew!" He yelled back at her,"Why wouldn't I know that you are madly in love with my best friend, and that you too snogged!" He yelled, grabbing people's attention.

"We'll maybe, if you dared to pay attention you would notice that me and James are friends!" Victoria yells, as Sirius looks at her surprised.

Everyone went quite when they heard footsteps, more than one.

"Told you."

Sirius and Victoria looked at the side,a nod saw everyone looking at them.

"I'm always correct, Edward." They hear Alyssa say.

"What the fuck." Edward says, walking up to them,"Mind telling us how long?" Edward asks, as Victoria looks around.

She stopped at her friends, who were looking away from what was happening.

"Edward, maybe we should leave them alone." Viviane says, as he shakes his head,"Victoria has a reason she might not wanna say." She says, as Edward turns to look at her, and pushes her away.

"Stay out of this, Half blood." Edward says, making Sirius push Edward.

"She's your friend, Edward!" Sirius yells at him, as Victoria moves back,"Can't you be nice to her." He says, making Edward laugh.

"Clearly, you have no idea how to be a pureblood anymore." Edward says, still laughing,"Victoria, speak." Edward says, as Victoria walks forward, standing next to Sirius.

"I'm." Victoria says, taking a step forward, as Edward steps back,"Not." She says, and it happens again,"A." She says, as Edward looks at her in her eyes,"Dog!" She yells at him, and punches him in the face, making him go down.

Everyone gasped at Victoria actions, and watched as Edward got up, and looked at Sirius.

"What can I say." Sirius says, as Edward runs over to him, and punches him in the gut.

Making Sirius lean down.

"What the fuck!" He yells, and punches Edward in the fight.

A whole fight happens between Edward and Sirius Black,a nod everyone gathers around.

The girls try to push through, but seemed to couldn't.

"What will happen to them?" Nancy asks, as Alyssa jumps up, and looks over the crowd,"I don't want to seem either of them hurt." She says, as Grace hugs Nancy to calm her down.