23

While, Victoria was getting along with the Potters family, Edward was busy with Lord Voldemort.

"I know what you can do." Voldemort says, as Edward sits down on the couch, and Voldmort walked around him,"You are the heir, and a very special boy." He says, as Edward keeps a straight face,"You really are the best Black."

"My sister was always the best Black."  Edward says, and sighs,"But she is no longer apart of the family." He says, and his eyes look down.

"Was she really a true sister?" Voldemort asks, as Edward shook his head,"She wouldn't have left you for love." He says, as Edward holds his breath,"She would have stayed here."

Edward looked around the room, and tried to find some excuse.

"You can't run away from this, Edward Black." Voldemort says, putting his wand under his chin.

"I will do anything to obey you, my lord." Edward says, as he looks up at him.

"Excellent, Edward."

•••

Alyssa was in Edwards room, pacing back, and forth.

"Everything will be fine." Alyssa tells herself,"Edward would never be apart of Voldemort's side, right?" She asks herself, then hears the door open.

"What are you doing her, Alyssa?"

Alyssa turns around, and was safe to see Edward was alright.

"Are you alright, Edward?" Alyssa asks, as Edward nods,"Are you sure?" She asks, as Edward walks to his bed,"Say something." She says, as Edward gets upset,"Edward."

Edward kicked the side of his bed, and turned around to look at her.

"Why do you care, Alyssa!" Edward yelled at him, as she went back a bit,"Do you even care if I do this?" He asks, as Alyssa walks up to him,"What?"

Alyssa tries to touch his shoulder, but he just moves away from her.

"What are you hiding?" She asks, as Edward takes a deep breath, and looks around,"You can tell me anything." She says, as he closes the curtains of the window,"Edward?"

Edward looked down at his arm, then lifted up his sleeve, and turned around, lifting up his arm.

Alyssa looked at his arm, then walked up to him, grabbing his arm.

"What is wrong with you." Alyssa says, looking at him to see him looking down,"I guess I'm marrying a follower of Voldemort." She says, and was about to walk out of the room.

"You don't understand, Lyss." Edward says, as Alyssa laughs, and turns to look at him,"I had to."

"Why? No one told you to." Alyssa says, as Edward walks up to her, and puts a hand on her cheek, but Alyssa pulls his hand off,"Don't touch me." Alyssa says, and backs away from me,"Just because we will be married, doesn't mean we have to love each other." She says,a nod opens the door, walking out.

Edward watches her walks out, then closes the door.

Edward stands by the door, and tears start going down, Edward let's go of the door, and wipes his tears away.

"She is just some girl, Edward, don't worry." Edward says, and pulls his sleeve down,"Only time will have to pass, so we can know what's going to happen." He says, and let's go of the doorknob.

Edward looks around his room, and walks over to his desk, and puts his hand on the quill, and lifts it up to his face.

"Only the past will know about my mistakes."