3

New day means horrible day.

Today Victoria Black wanted a quite, simple day, but she didn't get that, first she got a Howler from her parents, second she didn't put her tie on, last she was late for class because she couldn't find her wand and tie, but at the moment Victoria was in Slughorns class, sitting right next to a muggle girl named.

"Hello." Victoria heard the girl say,"I'm Lily Evans." Lily stuck her hand out under the table.

"I'm Victoria Druella Black." Victoria shook Lily's hand.

"Are you one of the Black sisters?" Victoria laughed silently, and nodded her head.

"But now it's the Black siblings, since me and my brother came into our family." Lily nodded her head and payed attention to the class but Victoria didn't,"Your Grace Evans sister right?" Lily turned to face Victoria again, and nodded her head.

"I have two Grace and another that doesn't go here."

"Are you and your siblings close?" Victoria knew not everyone is close to their siblings, but Victoria loves spending time with her siblings, even Ted thinks that isn't blood but is like an older brother to her.

"No, no really, she calls me a freak, and Grace says rude stuff about me."Lily said.

"I'm sorry." Lily nods her head and turns to face her attention back to slughorn and so does Victoria.

——————————-———————————————————————————————————————

Victoria left class to find Edward.

"Victoria!"

Victoria heard someone call her name she turned around to see, Alyssa Malfoy, Alyssa is Edwards fiancé, and also the little sister to Lucius Malfoy.

"Hey Alyssa, you haven't by any chance seen Edward?"

"No, but I did see something going on in the great hall." Alyssa was going to say something else, but Victoria was fast enough to grab Alyssa's hand and ran to the great hall.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Once the two girls go there this was the first thing they heard was,"You will regret this, Potter!" Then they saw Edward coming hope had his messed up hair, bruised lip, and a black eye.

Alyssa ran to Edward, and Victoria stood there remembering the last time he looked like that was at a Christmas ball the Black family was having, when the two were 12.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A 12 year old Victoria Black was standing next to her mother holding her hand.

"Remember Victoria, your a lad, so act like one." Druella kneeled down in front of her youngest,"now go get your brother, Victoria, while I go greet the guest." Victoria nodded an walked away, to find her twin brother.

Once Victoria found Edward in his room.

"Eddie what's wrong?" Edward jumped up from his bed, and hid under the covers,"Eddie, Papa will be upset when he sees you messed up you su..." Victoria stopped talking once she saw his face, all bruised up and noise bleeding, and she ran out of the his room, and went to find the house elf  to help with Edward.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Tori, are you alright?" Victoria snapped back to reality and saw her brother and Alyssa in front of her.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Ed, just don't get into another fight." Victoria said then walked away.