26

"My plan will work out well." Voldemort says, walking up to Peter, as he moved back.

"My lord." Peter says, but Voldemort put his wand on his throat,"Please."

"My brother has an idotic mind."

Voldmeort, and Peter looked over at her.

"Ah, my eyes, and ears." Voldemort says, walking up to the black, and white haired girl,"Nancy Pettigrew." He says, as Nancy moves further up,"My right hand." He says, as Nancy walks past him.

"And yet, I'm the one that knows everything about everyone." Nancy says, walking around Peter.

"That is why you are my right hand, Nancy." Voldemort says, walking up to her, as she smiles,"I trust you with everything even my life." He says, and grabs her wrist,"What happened with the Black girl?" He asks her, and Nancy looks down at her hand.

"All I know was that she befriended James Potter, and her best friend was Viviane Wilson, a half-blood, then there was Grace Evans, a muggle." Nancy says, as Voldemort lets go of her hand,"Everyone thought she was a perfect, fragile girl, until disownment came to her." She says, and Peter tries to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Voldemort asks, looking at Peter, who turns back around,"Running away again." He asks, walking up to him.

"Of course not, my lord." Peter says,annd bows his head,"I would never run away from you." He says, as Voldemort walks away.

"Fine more imformation, Nancy Pettigrew." Voldemort says, and Nancy nods.

"Of course, my lord." Nancy says,a nd bows her head, and Voldemort walks out of the room.

Nancy smiles, then frowns looking at her brother.

"You are such an attention seeker." Peter says, and Nancy rolls her eyes, looking at him.

"At least I don't quit." Nancy says, and Peter walks to Nancy.

"You might be older, but I'm not seeking attention." He says, and Nancy frowns,"Victoria won't believe you for long now that she's disowned." He says, and Nancy looks sad.

"Victoria will always believe me." She says, and Peter grabs her hand.

"Nancy, she won't believe you for long."

•••

The two got back home, and Nancy was in her room, playing with her hair.

"Your hair is special, Nancy. It doesn't matter what anyone says."

That was what her mother said to her.

"You are a freak, I wish you weren't my daughter."

That's what her father said.

"Nancy, it won't last long."

That was what her brother says.

Nancy stood on her bed, and started jumping.

"Your a freak, Nancy." She says to herself, then jumps off of her bed, and to the balcony,"People think your a freak, Nancy." She says, and plays with her hair.

Nancy looks at her black hair, then at her white hair.

Nancy feels tears come down, then sees the sun go down, and hears the phone ring.

Nancy walks over to the phone, then takes a deep breath.

"Hello?" Nancy says, then hears an angels voice.

"Hey Nancy." Remus says, and Nancy smiles,"I've been missing you." He says, and Nancy chuckles.

"I've been missing you too, along with Sirius." She says, and hears Remus throw something,"I'll talk with you more later, nows not really a good time." She says, and Remus guves an okay,"Bye." She says.

Before Remus could say anything, Nancy put the phone back, and sighed.

"Everything will go our way." Nancy says to herself, walking back to the balcony,"Everything will go perfectly." She says, and smiles, leaning on the balcony,"I will make sure of it." She says, and smiles, looking out.

The door opens, but Nancy dowsn't look.

Peter stands at the door, and watches Nancy look out, and then walk out of her room.

Nancy finally looks behind then turns back.

'No one will ruin this for me.'