36

The next morning at breakfast, Victoria, Grace, and Viviane were allowing Constance to seat with them.

"So, what's your first class, Constance?" Victoria asks, and Constance looked at her, putting egg in her mouth,"You might have one with Gwen."

"Who?" Constance asks, covering her mouth, as she eats her eggs.

"She's our friend, Gryffindor, Gwen Potter." Victoria says, and smiles, looking at Viviane, and Grace, who nods,"Over there." She says, as they all look at the Gryffindor table.

They all looked at Gryffindor Table, and saw Gwen talking with Peter, and Marlene, laughing at something Marlene said.

Constance looked at the boy she didn't know, Peter, and smiled, as Viviane looked at her, and threw a piece of bread at her.

"Hey! What was that for?" Constance asks, looking at Viviane, who was glaring at her,"I was just looking at the Gryffindor table."

"Were you looking at Marls?" Viviane asks, and Constance looked confused,"Answer, Constance."

"Shut up, Vivi." Victoria tells her, and Viviane looked back at the Gryffindor table at Marlene,"Viviane here has a thing for Marlene McKinnon."

"Just don't tell anyone else, okay." Viviane whispers to her, grabbing Constances wrist, and she nods,"So, first?" She asks, letting go of her wrist, pretending that nothing happened, while Grace, and Victoria looked at her like she went insane.

Constance looked back at the Gryffindor table, and looked right at Peter, who was laughing at something Gwen had just said, and she sighed.

The three older girls looked at Constance, and smirked, all leaning towards her.

"You should go talk to Peter." Victoria says, and smirks, making Constance snap out of her, staring, and shook her head,"I can talk to James, and I'll see where my plans go from there." She says, and smiles.

"I don't even know him." Constance says, and the three 7th years looked at each other, and smirked, looking back  at Constance,"What?"

"Library, library now." Grace says, and they all get up, Viviane grabbing Constance, and they all walked out of the great hall to the library,"If there's anything we know, everything we do comes from the library." She says, and smirks.

Gwen had saw the four girls walk out of the great hall, and kicked someone's leg, and made them wince.

"That's my shin."

Gwen looked at Sirius, and shrugged.

"I wasn't going to even talk to you." Gwen says, looking at James, who was right next to her,"You, where is Victoria going?" She asks, and James shrugs, eating his cereal, but Gwen had punched him in the arm, making him spit out his cereal on Blake.

Blake pursed her lip, then grabbed a napkin, taking it off of her.

"Thanks James." Blake said sarcastically, but James just nodded, making her roll her eyes.

"I don't know where Victoria's going." James says, and Gwen rolled her eyes this time,"She's probably going to class early, or something." He says, going back to eating his cereal, but Gwen had pat his back hard, making him spit it out on Blake again.

"If Gwen doesn't end up killing him, I will." Blake says, glaring at James, and James looked at her apologizing with his eyes,"I don't forgive you." She says, and James nods, looking at Gwen.

"What you want me to follow her, or something?" James asks, and Gwen smirks, eyeing over at Sirius, who looked between the two siblings, then chuckles.

"James won't die from Blake, but Victoria."

•••

Constance was looking at books, while the girls sat in a whole different table, watching her from afar, which made her quite nervous from the older girls.

Constance grabbed the book 'Emma', she learned of it when she was still at her older school, she really did love it.

Constance went to sit back down at the table, and started rereading Emma again, and didn't look up, so she had no clue the seventh year girls were smirking afar from her.

"Can I sit here?"

Constance looked up, and immediately went eye wide seeing Peter in front of her, and nodded, trying to feel like a normal human being.

"Thanks." Peter says, sitting down, and Constance looked back down, learning to breath again, trying to read again.

Constance looked behind her, and saw the three Seventh years smirking at her, Grace even winked at her.

"Your a Slytherin, right?"

Constance looked at Peter, and nodded, smiling a bit.

"Ima guess your Slytherin." Constance says, and smiles, watching Peters eyes go wide.

"How did you know?"

"Your uniform." Constance says, pointing to his uniform, and Peter looks down, then up, and smiles, looking away,"Hey, it's fine, sometimes I forget I'm even in Slytherin."

"You don't look like a Slytherin." Peter says, leaning forward, and Constance chuckles,"You seem like a smart Ravenclaw."

"Then I guess the sorting hat made a mistake." Constance says, leaning forward, and chuckles.

"The sorting hate doesn't usually make mistakes, but I guess this time it did." Peter says, and Constance giggles, nodding,"Was your family upset when they heard that?" He asks, and Constance shakes her head.

"I'm the first in our whole family to go to Hogwarts." Constance says, and Peter smiles.

"You know Victoria, Grace, and Viviane are watching you, right?" Peter asks, and Constance nods,"Why?"

"Don't trust me, or something." Constance says, then gasps, getting up,"I'm gonna be late for class." She says, and grabs the book, and her bag,"It was lovely talking," Constance stopped mid sentence, as she started walking away,"bye Peter." She says, and runs out.

The seventh years girl sighed, then Victoria got up, grabbing her book, and put it on the shelf, probably pushing another book, hitting someone's face, then pulled the book out again.

"Why are you watching me, Jamie?" Victoria asks, and James chuckles, looking at her,"Hey, I finally have news." She says, and James sighs,"A boyfriend doesn't trusts her girlfriend."

"No, for some reason, Gwen doesn't trust you." James says, and Victoria sighs,"I trust you don't worry." He says, and Victoria chuckles.

"Get to class, Potter." Victoria says, and James points at her, and shakes his head,"Fine, perfect, I'll go to class." She says, and starts walking back to the table.

"James is making you go to class?" Grace asks, and Victoria nods, picking up her bag.

"That, and he doesn't want to walk alone."

"I can walk alone." James says, leaning on the book shelf,"I just wanna make sure you get to class on time." He says, and shrugs, making Victoria shake her head, and walk away from Grace, and Viviane.

"Your scared McGonagall will yell at you."

"Shut up."