9(Part 2)

Victoria pushed James away, and the two just looked at ecah other.

James was regreting his decsion.

Victoria on the other hand wish she didn't stop him.

'Damn it, Victoria.' Victoria thought to herself,'Why did you stop him!' She yelled in her head.

Victoria took a deep breath and looked at James.

"James." Victoria says, as James nods his head,"Do it again." She says, making James look at her weirdly.

"You mean, kiss you again?" James asks, as Victoria nods her head,"But, it seemed like you clearly didn't like it the first time." He says, as Victoria grabs his shirt, and kisses him.

James thinks for a moment, and kisses her back.

Victoria grabs his hair, and pulls him down.

The two let go, and breath.

"I have to go." Victoria says, and walks out of the closet with James behind her fixing his hair.

"Why in a hurry, V?" James asks, as she starts running, and makes James run.

"I have to help with the halloween party." Victoria says, as James runs beside her,"You know, if you didn't kiss me, I would have been there by now." She says, running through a full hall.

"Well, just take your time." James says, running around students.

"Well, kts not my fault no one has ask me yet." Victoria says, as a 6th year comes,"No!" She yells, already knowing what hes going to ask.

"Because you keep saying no to them." James says, as Victoria rolls her eyes.

"Because I'm waiting for one boy to ask me out." Victoria says, and runs off.

While James stands there and nows what she means.

•••

James ran into the common room to see all of his friends.

"James, right on time." Sirius says, and James sits down next to him,"We were just about to play truth or dare, wanna join?" Sirius asks, as James nods,"Great!" Sirius nods as they begin.

A few hours later, Lily got to James.

"Truth or Dare, James?" Lily asks, as James drinks something.

"Dare." James says, leaning on her shoulder, as she plays with his hair.

"I dare you to tell us where you were before you got here." Lily says, and Sirius laughs at how funny this might be.

"Well, I bumped into a wall." James says, making them all laugh,"Then I bumped into your cousin, Sirius." James says, making Sirius choke up, and think about what he did,"And I basically made out with her." Jame says, making them all stop laughing.

They all look at him, if hes insane.

"You made out with Victoria." Sirius asks, as James realizes what he said.

"How do I keep doing this." James says, getting up as Sirius does too.

"Want me to get Gwen?" Sirius asks, as James gets scared for a moment.

"You wouldn't dare to." James asks, as Sirius smirks.

"Gwen Hazel Potter!" Sirius yells, as they hear footsteps.

"Yes?" They all turn and see Gwen Hazel Potter,"I was sleeping." Gwen says, as Sirius rolls his eyes.

"Throw some sense into ypur older brother." Sirius says,"And by the way, why were you sleeping in the afternoon?" Sirius asks, as Gwen pushes Sirius aside.

"What did you do?" Gwen asks, as James take a deep breath.

"ImadeoutwithVictoriaDruellaBlackanddon'tregretit,Ialsolovedit." 

Gwen slapped her brother, and didn't  care.

"You are stupid." Gwen says, as James nods,"I never thought you would give up on Lily." Gwen says, and walks off.

"That looked famous." Sirius says, as James walks away.

•••

Victoria was in her room, looking herself in the miror, when Alyssa came in.

"Victoria, about earlier." Alyssa says, as Victoria looks at her,"If I knew you had those feelings for me, I would'ev-"

"Don't worry about it, Lyss." Victoria says, and grabs her jacket,"I can't keep focusing on the past, can I, Alyssa." Victoria says, and walks out, as Alyssa sighs.

"If only I can rewind time." Alyssa says, and falls on her bed, and falls asleep.