27

Victoria was packing up her belongings, and Gwen was packing up some of hers.

"What do you think is going to happen at Hogwarts?" Gwen asks, looking at Victoria, and Victoria turns to look at her.

"I think people will think I'm disgusting." Victoria says, and laughs.

"Because your in love with a traitor?" Gwen asks, and Victoria nods,"Wait till they figure out you have friends who are muggles." She says, and they laugh.

"You really are one of the sisters I wish I had." Victoria say's, and Gwen shakes her head,"I only ever had older sisters." She says,a nod Gwen nods,"I kind of miss them." She says.

Gwen looks down at her bag, and picks out a box walking over to Victoria.

"Here." Gwen says, giving Victoria the gift, and Victoria grabs it,"You can open it."

Victoria starts opening the gift, and sees a necklace in it.

Victoria picks it up, and smiles.

"This can prove our friendship." Gwen says, grabbing her hand,"Proof we are sisters." She says, and smiles.

"I love it, Gwen." She says, putting the necklace on,"I will cherish it forever." She says, and they share a hug,"I love you, sister."

"I love you too."

•••

Victoria was walking over to James room, which was right next to Gwens, so it was easy to just walk over, but to knock not so easy.

Victoria knocke don James door, but not response, knocked again, nothing.

"James." Victoria says, knocking again,"James!" She yells, then the door finally opens.

"Sorry, what?" James says, leaning of the door frame, and the door half closed,"Need something?" He asks, and Victoria nods, smiling.

"Just wanted to thank you." Victoria says, playing with her B necklace,"For saving me from that hell hole." She says, and James smiles nodding.

"Your welcome, Victoria." James says, grabbing her hand, and pulle dher inside his room wuickly, then closed the door,"Can I tell you something?" He asks, and Victoria nods her head,"Alright, but don't freak out." He says, walking around his room.

"Of course, J." Victoria says, and he grabbed something from his drawer,"Something bothering you?" She asks, and James breaths our, grabbing her hand, and putting something in it, then closed her hand.

Victoria looked at him weirdly, and James just smiled.

"Open your hand."

Victoria opened her hand, then looked at it weirdly.

"What is this?" Victoria said, picking it up to show a half a heart, saying Love,"Why does it say love, and half a heart?" She asks, as James, grabs something from his pocket.

"Because this." He says, grabbing her necklace, and showing another one, to say You.

James puts the two tohgter, and gasps, looking at it, and smiled.

"Love you, Vicky." James says, and smiles, and Victorias smile dropped.

"I should keep packing." Victoria says, and grabs the necklace that said love,"Talk more later." She says, and smiles, Victoria opens the door, and walks out of the room.

James stand sin place, looking at his door, then groans.

"Damn it James." He says to himself, walking to his bed, and falls onto his bed,"You shoudln't have said that." He says, then hears a door open,"Gwen no."

"Gwen yes."

Gwen walks over to James bed, and sits down next to him.

"What happened this time?" Gwen says, and James sits up.

"I said I love her."

Gwen gasped, and hit his shoulder.

"I know terrible." James says, and Gwen nods,"We've- Wait, WE'VE SAID IT BEFORE!" James shouts looking at-

"James, stop breaking the fourth wall!" Blushixrose says, jumping into the scene, hitting him in the face.

"But me, and me Victoria-"

"Just go with it, I have a stupid ass remember!"

"No! That's what you've told your friends!"

"Oh my god, shut up!" Gwen yells, hitting both of them,"Your both dumbasses! Can we continue this scene!" She yells, and they both nod.

"I mean, we've already said it before." James huffs, and Blushixrose hits him one more time before walking away.

(Back to the story👍🏻)

James sighs, putting his hands in his face.

""Your an idiot, you know." Gwen says, and chuckles.

James looks up at her, and Gwen smiles, and James laughs.

"Your a bigger idiot." James says, and Gwen grabs his hand,"Probably give her some time." He says,a nod .Gwen nods,"Your a good sister." He says,a nod smiles.

"Yeah okay." Gwen says, and flips her hair, looking away, and James smirks,"Your I guess a good brother." He says, and they share a hug.