18

It was now Christmas Eve, and not a lot happened, but today that would all change forever.

Victoria Black was having tea with her mother, who was looking at her daughters green eyes.

"Victoria." Druella says, as Victoria looks up, and nods,"How has Hogwarts been?" She asks, as Victoria smiles.

"It has been lovely, mother." Victoria say's, making Druella smile, and nods,"I have also met someone." She says, making Druella choke on her tea.

"Excuse me?" She says, as Victoria takes a look into her mother's narrow eyes,"Who is this person?" She asks, as Victoria sighs, and comes up with her words.

"His name is James Potter, mother." Victoria say's, as Druellas eyes go wide, and she puts her tea down,"Mother?" Victoria say's, watching her mother get up, and straighten herself up.

"That boys family are traitors." Druella says, as Victoria smiles,"And I will not let my daughter be innove with a traitor." She says, as Victoria nods, and looks down,"I will talk with you later." Druella says, as she starts walking back inside,"And get ready the party is tonight."

•••

Victoria was upstairs, getting ready early with what her mother put out for her.

"Of course, everything has to be perfect." Victoria say's, putting on the heels, that she hates,"Why can't it be quite for one day." She says, as she hears a knock,"Come in!" She yells, and sees the door open.

"You look stunning, Tori."

Victoria knew that voice from anywhere.

"Thank you, Cissy." Victoria say's, and smiles, as Narcissa giggled.

"I can't believe this day has come." She says, and smiles, as Victoria nods her head,"My sister is slowly becoming a Nott." She says, and walks over to her,"What will you two name your child?" She asks, as Victoria looks at her with wide eyes.

"I haven't even met him yet." Victoria say's, and laughs, as Narcissa laughs,"But if we have a son, which we won't, I would name him Theodore." She says, as Narcissa nods, and smiles,"A girl obviously Abigail." She says.

Narcissa walks over to Victoria and puts her hand on her cheek.

"I am so proud of you." Narcissa says, and pulls her into a hug,"You'll always be my little sister no matter what happens to us, understand." She says, as Victoria nods,"I love you, Tori."

"I love you too, Cissy." Victoria say's, as Narcissa walks out of the room,"Com in, Trixy!" She tells, as Bellatrixs pops into her room.

"You look lovely, Victoria." Bellatrix says, fixing her dress a bit,"A Black into a Nott." She says, as Victoria nods her head,"You'll turn out just like the rest of us." She says, and laughs, as Victoria laughs.

"What do you mean?" Victoria asks, as Bellatrixs stops laughing, and walks closer to her.

"After tonight and you say yes, you will finally meet the dark lord." Bellatrix says, as Gictoria feels like she's about to throw up,"You will after all become a Nott." She says, then laughs,"I'll leave you be, sister." Bellatrix says, and starts walking out of the room.

Victoria stands there with a look on her face, like a worried one.

"Oh my god." She says, and falls on her bed,"This is the night you will leave." She says,".which might get you disowned." She says, and sighs, feeling like she's about to cry,"Don't worry, Victoria, faith may be on your side this time." She says, and gets up,"It is definitely not on your side." She says, and smiles, walking out of her room, closing the door behind her.

•••

A few hours have passed, since everyone came, and now it was just everyone talking, and how about disgusting it'll be for muggles to be wizards.

Victoria was drinking firewhisky , when she felt someone stand next to her.

"May I help you?" Victoria asks, as she yawns in boredom,"After all, I know this place like the back of my hand." She says, and turns around to be met with a handsome man,"My lord." She muttered, as the man kept looking at her.

"You must be Victoria Black, right?" The man asks, as Victoria had her jaw dropped, wide eyes, and nodded her head,"Well, I'm Bill Nott." He says, making Victoria feel nervous.

"Nice to meet you, Nott." Victoria say's, as he chuckles at her nervousness,"Faith hates me." She says, as he looks at her questionably,"I mean faith really brought us together, huh?" She says, and laughs nervously.

"I guess it did." He says, and sighs looking around,"Come with me." He says, as he grabs her hand, and drags her.

"What's going on?" She asks, as they reach the middle of the room,a nod everyone looks at them.

"Victoria Druella Black." Bill says, as Victoria gives him a bad look,"I have loved you since the moment we met eyes." He says, as Victoria looks around trying to find her brother,"And I want you and me to become one." He says, and gets down on a knee, making Cygnus grin looking at his youngest and the Nott,"Victoria Black, will you marry me?" Bill asks, as Victoria smiled, and looked around.

She could see Alyssa biting her nails,a nod looking worried.

Narcissa smiling at her, Bellatrix looked at her not to mess up.

Then Edward looking like he knew what was about to happen.

Victoria looked back at Bill, and sighed.

She opened her mouth, then saw something towards the window, and said it...

To be continued...