22

Since James, and Victoria said they were daring, a lot of things have been awkward, and everything has been quite, that is what Gwen, and Sirius was enjoying right not.

Euhpmia, and Fleamont were looking at James, and Victoria.

James was looking at his parents, and Victoria was looking away from them staring.

"This is beautiful." Gwen whispers to Sirius, as he smiles, and nods.

"What do you think will happen next?" Sirius asks, as they look back at them.

"Uhm, I shouldn't be here, this is a family thing." Victoria say's, getting off the couch next to him, as he looks up at her,"I'll just go." Victoria say's, walking away, and up to Gwens room.

"Great, no drama." Gwen says, getting off the floor with Sirius,"Let's go, Sirius." She says, as they were about to walk into the kitchen.

"You two are going nowhere." Euhpmia says, as the two come back, and sits down,"How come none of you told us about this." She says, as Sirius opens his mouth.

"Her parents, mum." James says, as Sirius closes his mouth,"She didn't wnat to tell anyone, and I didn't want to presure her to tell anyone." He says, and stands up,"And I knew you twonwould react."

"Of course we would've, because our son didn't trust us with that." Fleamont says,a nd points at him,"Maybe if you told us-"

"Dad! Victoria didn't wanted to tell anyone, so I couldn't tell anyone!" James yells at him, as he goes back a bit in his chiar,"Don't you care?" He asks, as Euphmia puts a hand on his cheek.

"James, if you wanted dto tell someone, you din't have to ask." Euphmia syas, as Siirus gets up.

"Can I say sonething?" Sirius asks, as the Potter give glares,"Never mind." Sirius says, as Gwen stands up, and he sits down.

"I know I should've told you guys that James was seeing Victoria." Gwen starts, as Euphmia gives her a look,"But, Victoria is one of my bets friends, and when she told that she, and James were dating, I reacted not the same, but shooked." She says, as Fleamont gets up form the chair,"She wanted me to come get here, thats why I left, and she told me that she wanted to run off, so I helped her." He says, as James smiles at her.

"Fleamont, do you want to say something?" Euphmia asks, as they all look towards him, butbsee him gone,"Fleamont?"

•••

Victoria was upstairs, grabbing her stuff, and putting it in her bag, when she heard the door open.

"Gwen, your not going to chnage my mind." Victoria says, not looking up.

"Not Gwen."

Victoria stoped her pakcing, and looked at Fleamont.

"What do you want?" Victoria asks, as Fleamont walks up to her,"I'll be leaveing." She says, and smiles.

"You shouldn't though." Fleamont says, walking up to her,"James loves you, and Gwen loves you." He says, as Victoria shakes her head.

"And you don't mind me staying here?" Victoria asks, as Fleamont nods,a nod smiles,"Are you-"

"Victoria." Fleamont says, as Victoria stops talking,"Gwen says you are family, so you are family." He says, as Victoria looks down at her necklace.

"Thank you." Victoria say's, as Fleamont puts his arms out.

"Hug?" He asks, as Victoria walks up to him, and hugs him,"That's what I thought." He says, as Victoria smiles,"Your always welcomed here, just like Sirius." He says, as they let go.

"She's my cousin."

Fleamont, and Victoria looked at the door, and saw the rest of the family, and Sirius.

"I'm sorry for everything I did to you, Sirius." Victoria say's, and walks up to him,"It's all my fault you left, and that we didn't have that kind of relationship cousins should've had." She says, as Sirius quickly pulls her in a hug.

"I love ya, lil cousin." Sirius says, as Victoria smiles, and hugs him,"I guess I could pass you on to the person who wants your heart." He says, and smiles,"No idea why anyone wants to-"

"Sirius." All the Potters say, as Sirius stops it.

"So, what do you think?" James asks, as he looks at his parents,"Can she be apart of the family?" He asks.

Euphmia, and Fleamont look at each other, back at the teens, and nodded.

The four smile, and all hug.

"Come on, join in." James says, as Fleamont, and Euphmia all join in on their hug.

If only I could say Edward was having a better time.